My Innards Are Gonna Slide Out Through My Ass In Like 2 Seconds

Today was the Arista ceremony. It was sort of boring. Precious and Sofia said I was a snacc and I felt great. In Sofia's words, "he's gonna be on your dick." I want that on my gravestone. Y'all Know Who was a snacc. Queen. I saw him outside, and his mom was taking a picture of him, and he looked cute. I waited until he left for my mom to take a photo of me. I was trying to be nice with her, but she kept yelling at me. She was like "wHeRe dO We sIGn oUt??" And when I tried to lead her there, she kept yelling at me and being annoying because I didn't want to take a picture right then and there. I was getting mad too, but then I saw Y'all Know Who And I started being nicer. My mom finally took the picture, and tried to show me it. I didn't want to look at it, and my mom was like "YOU GOTTA BE CONFIDENT AND LOVE YOURSELF" and losing her shit because I didn't want to see my goofy ass on her fucking Motorola.

 I didn't want to look at it, and my mom was like "YOU GOTTA BE CONFIDENT AND LOVE YOURSELF" and losing her shit because I didn't want to see my goofy ass on her fucking Motorola

                    I was waiting for my dad outside. When he pulled up, I got in and saw a McDonald's bag. There were three small bags of French fries. I ate fries out of all of them. I ate two whole bags. My head hurts. I heard Say Amen by P!ATD on the radio. That's a whole bop. I tried to announce that it was a whole bop in the car, but my mom was yelling at my dad about something that happened like 20 years ago, so no one heard me. My mom is still yelling as I'm writing this. Nice. Cool cool cool. My stomach hurts. My sodium intake is through the fucking ROOF.

Song Of The Day: