Why Am I Such A Headass

Today was the second session of the State Test. I did the questions, but never looked back after I finished them. The test was especially hard because my stomach hurt so god damn much that I couldn't even move without wanting to cry. It's not like it was a mystery though. It's because I had to use the bathroom. I didn't want to use the bathroom at school, it's a fear of mine. Another one is being watched as I leave the room. So those two fears combined stop me from using the bathroom during school. I whole ass waited until I got home to use the bathroom.
When we were leaving the classroom, I was right next to Y'all know the hell who and I didn't know what to do. So, you know what I thought was the best idea? Ignore him. Look in the opposite direction. Act as if he's fuckin Medusa, April, you headass, that'll definitely work. That always happens. I end up next to him, we just stand in silence. Maybe one day I can actually start a conversation with him and not be such a stupid idiot. What would I even say? What kind of actual interesting conversation could I possibly start?!
"Hi, did you know that you remind me of Brendon Urie?"
He probably doesn't even know who that is. Also, who wants to told they're like Brendon Urie. Sure, he has a nice voice, and he looks nice, but he's a little bit of a pretentious *opens google to check if I'm using that word right* cunt.
     Also today on my way home from my guitar lesson, I heard Green Day on the radio, twice, and I got hella shook. First, I heard part of Good Riddance when the radio guy was talking about graduation, then I heard Waiting on a different station. The lyrics pretty much summed up me when I hear Green Day on the radio:

Anyways, why am I such a headass? Guessing from how my parents act, it's just in my genes

Song Of The Day:

This song is about Drag Queens

This song is about Drag Queens. 😩😩😩💯💯💯💯🤤