Can I Get Some uhhhh..Morphine???

Today we went on the second S.I.T. trip. It was cool, I guess. I kept accidentally ending up next to Y'all Know Who, but that's how it be sometimes. We saw a solar panel car. Unfortunately, right when we were leaving the first class we went to, I felt something weird. I was like oh, that's fine, and I ignored it. When we were standing outside of the second class, I realized what the fuck what going on.

               I was like YOOOO WHAT THE HECK ANDNCJDIISJANSNSSNSNSN???? This Fat bitch came early

               I was like YOOOO WHAT THE HECK ANDNCJDIISJANSNSSNSNSN???? This Fat bitch came early. I was upset about that. My stomach was also hurting. I ate my sandwich at lunch, but I missed it soon after. I got crumbs on my leg and I daintily cleaned it up. Helen's friend, I don't remember her name, gave me half of a pop tart and I was like now that's what I call some good shit.
                 We got a tour of the school. When we got to the cafeteria, there was this kid who just got his lunch I guess, and pointed a banana at us, and he was like "hands up!" I thought it was kind of funny, and I didn't think much about it. Later, we were in a different class, and the same kid came in with the guy that was like monitoring the whole thing, and he had to make a whole ass apology. The guy was even holding the same damn banana too smmdmdmcmc. I heard that he had to go to the Vice Principal too. I hope he doesn't get suspended or some shit. That shit hurted 😔😔😔😩💦💦👅.
               We got back to school at the end of seventh period, so we didn't have to do any work in math. It was also tight because there was a sub in science. She didn't make us do work, and half the class left to go to Mr. DunneJaffe's class. So it was only like half the class just living. Mariana put on her iPod music and we were getting down to some LMFAO, Alicia Keys, and Bruno Mars. We were boppin to When I Was Your Man. I took the iPod and held it over my head like a boom box, and spun around. I almost fell, but I didn't. I think we were listening to a different song though.

Song Of The Day:

BMW tits.