Hey Guys, Welcome BACK To My Sad Little Life

Hello, once again. Today was the first day of eighth grade. When I got to school, I was so fucking confused because I didn't see anyone that I knew. I just saw all of the sixth graders and their overbearing parents all fucking crowding the fence, and I couldn't get in. Once I got in, I saw some kids from my class, but I didn't not want to go over to them. I texted Felicity to ask her where she was, and then I finally saw her and I felt kind of relieved. Until.

           Giannalea was talking about something, but then, I saw something out of the corner of my eye, a familiar shape. It was the bitch. That little bitch. The almighty bitch. The iconic bitch. You know exactly who the fuck I am talking about, you fucking cunt.

          I know you're probably tired of me dragging on about this shit and you want me to answer the question, dirty bitch. You would like that would you? You'd like to have closure to the wonderful saga that was the seventh grade, wouldn't you? Well, you're not gonna get it. You know what question I'm talking about. Do I still have the gigantic, explosive,  fantastic, hair-raising, absolute fucking rollercoaster of a crush on that little fucking basic Walmart white boy? I actually don't have a clear answer for you, I'm afraid. I really don't know. I mean I feel like I could take it or leave it. I still get kind of nervous in his presence, but not as much as before.

          Also, he grew. He's like a little tree boy now. His voice also got deeper, and I almost pissed my pants when I heard him speak. It's not super deep, but it's still deeper than before. Scary.

     The Drama room was snatched, I discovered this morning. Our new ELA teacher, Mrs. Barranca, led us to the Drama classroom first period, and I was kind of confused. Then, I realized, that the classroom wasn't the Drama classroom anymore. I guess I'll figure out what is happening when we have ET on Friday. Also when Dmytro raised his hand for something, and she said "Sorry, I didn't hear you see your hand up" and Mariana and I lost it.

     When we were on our way to Gym, Mariana and I were walking in the hallway, and it was fucking MUSTY. It smelled like green beans.

It was hot the entire day. Fuck the sun. It makes me sweat.

Watch a meteor hit or something.