YOU URINATED ON MY PASTA

Tomorrow is really the last day of school, and possibly the last chapter. I mean, it might not be, but at least until September. Damn, this is about to be the lookbook all over again. I was like "We'll continue it next year", but I ended up getting tired of it TWO fucking DAYS in. I really get tired of shit real quick.
             In ELA, Mrs Kotsay is making us read Monster. This bitch bETTeR sToP. I don't give a fat shit about finishing Monster. I'm tired of that boring ass book. We didn't even get to finish Bud, Not Buddy. I just want to chill. Nothing even matters anymore. I want to fucking die when I think about having to do it all again next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that, then you finally graduate. BUT HOLD ON WHORE, you still gotta go to college, or into the work force. Then, you get married and have kids and you start the whole cycle again. What I'm really trying to say is, I'm so fucking close to dropping out of school right fucking now.
           In Social Studies, we played History Schmistory. My group kept tying with my mans' group. In the end, the goofy ass bell rang and we both got prizes. I'm still pressed that I really wrote JACKIE fucking CHAN. The bitch was Bruce Lee!! I fucked up. Oh well.
           In Drama, we were going through our portfolios. I almost lost my shit because I thought that I lost my December portfolio piece, but it turns out that I just read the dates wrong. My props were annoying as hell to carry around with me. At least they're here how. I hope that Mrs Passante chooses us to be the performance class next year. I'd rather choke than be a lecture class.

Song Of The Day:

         When I was 13, I had my first love

         When I was 13, I had my first love. 😩😩🍆💦🍑❣️