What The Fuck, My Ceiling Is Leaking (Am I Incest?)

This morning I woke up and I couldn't breathe because my nose was so stuffed and I heard my alarm and I wanted to die. I was getting ready and noticed that there was water leaking out of the ceiling. I was shook as fuck and I didn't know what to do, so I just ignored it. I also ate a donut and I think that might have to do with why I felt like I was dissociating the whole entire day.
       In Drama, we were supposed to get our cast today, but too many people were unprepared (7), so she was like "fuCK y'all, you have 30 minutes to convince me that I shouldn't cancel your show, eat my ass, bye. 👋" I was kinda mad because I didn't do shit wrong and yet I was still being attacked. This happened last year, too. That shit almost had me crying deadass. But that's just because I have such painfully fragile feelings. Whenever teachers yell at me, it stays with me forever because it's hella traumatic.  
           I remember when I was little, I used to roll up my pants and shirt and act like I was such a baddie, and I had a big teddy bear and I pretended it was my mans. His name was Josh. My sister and I also pretended we had a brother with that same bear.  We were severely abusive to him. I think we drowned him once?? His name was also Josh. Am I incest? When I was little, I thought I was because  my dad and my mom looked alike. They both had dark curly hair and wore glasses. My fat ass only inherited partly wavy hair and I'm mad about that. I used to STAN Avril Lavigne in the 1st grade, like Y'ALL DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH. Like, almost as much as I stan BJA now. Even though I only knew like 5 of her songs.  An Avril Lavigne song came on the radio once and I was like "This is my favorite song."  And my dad was like "You've never even heard it before." And I almost jumped out  of my damn booster seat and wilded out on my dad I swear to god. How dare he underestimate my Avril Lavigne knowledge. I wanted to be a white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes so bad. The good ol' days.

Song of The Day:

I almost cried while listening to this song while doing my homework