Suck My Nutty

Today is my birthday. It doesn't feel like it. It just feels like a normal day. My dad got me the book My Friend Dahmer. It was written by someone who was friends with Jeffrey Dahmer. It was pretty good. My cousin is supposed to be coming over to go to dinner for my birthday. My mans didn't wish me a happy birthday 😔😔😔✌️. He probably didn't even know. He was looking like a snacc today.
I went to 7/11 after my guitar lesson today. I saw a cute ass beanie baby. Yes, of course I asked my dad if I could get it. His name is Franklin.

       My dad connected his phone by Bluetooth and played Green Day hella fucking loud

My dad connected his phone by Bluetooth and played Green Day hella fucking loud. Bitch, I felt the drums in my feet.
We had a math test. I almost fucked up like 5 times. Luckily, Ryan wrote messages on my desk to tell me that my answers were wrong. In return, I let him copy from my paper. I'm pretty sure he was doing that anyway, but I didn't really give a shit. I was stuck on the same question for like 20 minutes. I was ready to just accept failure, but then when I answered the next page, I realized what I was supposed to be doing.
My group is 100% not ready to present in ELA. I hate presenting those stupid ass posters. It's so boring and when it's your turn, terrifying. I wanted to work on our lyric projects instead. I think Mrs. Kotsay said that it was due next Friday. Okay bitch.
                In Social Studies, Ms Hansen let Dmytro be the teacher. She sat at his desk. She asked me if I had paper, so I gave her some. She balled it up and threw it at Dmytro. It was funny, but damn, I gave her the good paper.

Song Of The Day: