Brendon Urie is a WHORE

Today was messy. At the beginning of the day, my bus was late as hell. It was supposed to come at 7:05, but by 7:30 I had just went back home so my dad could drive me to school. Fortunately I wasn't late.

We had a science test, which I got 100 on so I feel good 😎. Three kids threw up in the hallway today, one of which was in our class though, so ew. Because of that, Mariana decided that we should boycott lunch. Mrs. Hansen was probably so disturbed by seeing someone throw up in the hallway. I'll pray for her 🙏 😞.

When we were going to VE, Mariana was complaining about Rat Boy's stench. I didn't smell anything, but yet again, my nose hasn't worked since 1953. Mr DunneJaffe was sick too. He wasn't one of the people who threw up in the hallway though. That's good for him.

During the last two periods of the day, we were in the auditorium because our class won the attendance incentive. I'd say that was pretty sexy of us, but what was not so sexy was the movie they played for us. It was A Wrinkle In Time and I had not a fucking clue what was happening. Rowan Blanchard played an annoying bitch, which I'm sure came very easily to her. The main bitch bounced a ball off her head and just straight killed her ass. There was also a white boy who Precious said looked just like Freddie Benson, but he did not.

After school we had the Valentine's Day dance. It was high key boring. Our group was Precious, Sofia, Nicolette, Mariana, Helen, and me 😎✨💅🤤🥵🔫🍼🤫😡❌💖💗🚫💘🤧💕🙏😎‼️✨🤤😌😍. Mariana was trying to find a boyfriend, but to no avail.

I Write Sins Not Tragedies came on, and I went fucking HARD. I had no idea they would play such a classic. I guess Mariana was angry with my choices, and decided to leave with Helen. I texted her and they came back and said that they were in the auditorium, but the security guard came in and they got in trouble.

The dance ended early because somebody took someone's phone and texted the persons mom "I'm gonna drive off a fucking cliff."  The gang decided to just go outside, but we went back into the auditorium so they could get their stuff. Precious, Mariana, and I were dancing on the stage. At one point, Mariana almost knocked the flag on the floor, but Helen helped her put it back.

We went outside and we were doing a photoshoot. Mariana told us a scary story about someone committing suicide at school. We all went home pretty much after that.