Hmm.. Nice Bedroom

Today was both field day and the show. I hope Mrs Passante doesn't eat my ass for saying my line too low. I thought I said it loud it enough, but Jessica said it was low. That shit was fucking stressful. It was also super hot on the stage. Other than that, I think we did good.
            I heard that while we were in Mrs Passante's classroom, Y'all Know Who got slapped. Don't take my word for it, because i didn't see it myself. Mrs Kotsay was talking to him, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. My goofy ass ears weren't cooperating. He ended up sitting by himself after, and he seemed sad. I kept telling myself "ask him if he's okay ask him if he's okay ask him if he's okay ask him if he's okay ask him if he's okay ask him if he's okay ask him if he's okay". I didn't say anything because I was too much of a 🅱️ussy. I felt hella guilty after.
          Right before we went on, Dmytro was dancing with his partner, and I was watching through a window. It was iconic, even though he seemed a little stiff.
                     We went outside to field day after that. Time passed by really slow. I felt like it was 5:00 when it was only like 11:00.
              There was a basketball game, and this kid went up and Mariana yelled "Go Andrew!" That kid wasn't even Andrew hhkskfjsksksksksks.
              We spent most of the time racing on the blow up thingy. I raced Nicolette, Sofia, Dmytro, Mariana, and Y'all Know Who.
               When I raced Sofia, she came out in between the two tunnels, and I thought that was the funniest shit ever.  When I raced Dmytro, I was winning, but then the bitch grabbed onto my feet. I was still determined to win, so I just let go of my sock and got out. I won. I raced Mariana like four times. I think we tied most of the time. Mariana rolled on my head. When I raced Y'all Know Who, I was slow in general, but I slowed down even more when I almost ate ass. His ass. I got spooked. He won. I scraped the fuck out of my knees and shoulder. I stepped on a sharp ass pebble and shrieked in front of my man. Now he knows that I'm a weak ass bitch.

Song Of The Day: