When I Was 13, I Had My First Love - LUDA

Me and Mariana running at Y'all Know Who in VE:

  We asked him if he was a top or a bottom, and he was confused as shit

  We asked him if he was a top or a bottom, and he was confused as shit. Mariana clarified, and he said he'd be a top, but that fucker is a bottom. Smash? Pass? Smash. Also, for some reason, when I ran into that room, all of my fears went away and I almost fell over, but I was confident. After that, not so much.
           I want our group to get picked for the VE shit, but I also don't, but that's because I'm a pussy ass bitch who's scared of everything. I was scared during our presentation, and half the shit I wrote didn't even make sense, but that's tight. I think we did good, I guess. I'm still fucking screaming about "children in trauma". I'm also fucking screaming about Mariana's band aid FLYING OFF WHEN SHE SERVED THE BALL IN GYM SOSOSKAJAJSNNDH. I also was shitty at serving because I served it at the wall.
              I don't think Mrs. Passante is taking away our show. That's lit as shit. Y'all Know Who got in trouble for chewing gum and when she asked why he was chewing gum, he did that facial expression,,, y'know,, that one? Let me try to explain it. He like shrugged and was smiling and raised his eyebrows and my stupid ass was like

 "A true baddie?"               I mean, he spit out his gum afterwards, but I was still shook for some fucking reason

"A true baddie?"
              I mean, he spit out his gum afterwards, but I was still shook for some fucking reason. It's not even a big deal, why am I like this?
                   The Arista ceremony is on Tuesday, and I don't even have a dress yet. I'm supposed to go to Target to get one tomorrow. I might need shoes too, or not. My dad probably won't let me get shoes, since I have another pair. I convinced my dad to let me get signed out afterwards, because I can't bring a book bag, so what the fuck is the point of going back to class? Oh jesus, what am I supposed to do first period? Wait no, I think we might not be going to first period. Idk, the ceremony starts at 9:00. I'm gonna be so relieved after the Arista ceremony, since I wouldn't have to go there anymore. *cue something bad happening*

Song Of The Day:

Truly inspirational, I cried the last time I listened to this