Greasy Fuckin Monkey

So yesterday we went to a Mets game and it was so fucking awful. To be honest, waiting for the bus to pick us up wasn't that bad for me, except for the fact that I kept on getting dirt in my eyes and on my face. Surprisingly, I didn't get sunburned as bad as I thought I would. I mean, I got sunburnt on my face, but not on my arms and legs. I got tan lines though, I was out here looking like a fuckin Nucita. Obviously, I'm over exaggerating.
                        I was sitting on that hot ass seat, and I could hardly breathe, bitch it was so hot. I was so ready to hop my greasy ass back on that bus to go home in the first 30 minutes. Ms Raffanello (I'm not sure if that's even how you spell it) asked me if I was feeling okay and I was like, "yeah", even though I was two seconds away from dying. 

             I thought I was gonna get skin cancer and die

             I thought I was gonna get skin cancer and die. Fortunately, Fanny told me that we could go sit in the shade and I fuckin busted out of there. I had to get water from the fountain because my water was too hot. I gulped it down and got it all over my shirt.  Anyways, Y'all Know Who was out here looking like a full course meal with those sunglasses, so that was a little bit of an upside.
            I was scared that I was gonna have to go to the bathroom on the bus ride back, but I ended up being too dehydrated anyway. I only had one meal yesterday, and it was 10 chicken nuggets from Burger King. Everything else was water, frozen lemonade, and one of Mariana's cheese fries.

      "It says no U-Turn, but I want to go to Burger King. I can't read."
                                              - My dad  2018

               Today was not as eventful. I slept through my alarm this morning because, i don't know?? My dad woke me up and was like "Okay you stinky fucking cunt, are you going to school, huh fucker?" And I woke up and got dressed. I was scared I was going to be late, but I wasn't. The good thing was, I wasn't late, and I also heard Green Day on the radio. It was Brain Stew/Jaded.  Nice. You're making dads proud 👍.

Song Of The Day:

                         Dolly Parton is a legend, and if you don't think so, you're straight up incorrect