A Day In The Life Of A Spicy Cunt

Today at school, we were in Drama and we were gonna rehearse, but Mrs. Passante was absent. We started out rehearsing, but then no one wanted to do it. I swear to the titty of god, if that sub says we were bad and we get our show taken away, I'm gonna flip my shit. Someone wouldn't stop putting his ass on the table and telling everyone that he eats ass, and that kind of set off a chain reaction. That's what happens sometimes.
              In Science, we were pretty much doing what we did on Friday. Just chillin'. Well, I mean, I was agonizingly watching Y'all know who, wishing I had the confidence to go up to him and go "Hey bitch, how are you doing?", and, I don't know, do a fucking backflip. I know that I have to stop being a little bitch about it for that to happen.
               So, anyways, I was talking to Helen about music and such. There wasn't much going on, but I felt happy to have had an actual conversation without whoever I was talking to just ignoring me and talking to someone else after like two minutes. Maybe I'm just boring to talk to. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Nope. I think I'll just blame other people for my own fuckery. That's always worked out, right?
                    I can't mcfucken breathe. My damn nose is so stuffed and I gotta keep breathing through my fat fuckin mouth, and I'm just about tired of this god damn bullshit. I've never had allergies before, why the fuck now???? I remember in third grade, I got motherfucking eczema. It was all over my hands and I was like "Yo, what is this, and why does it feel like I'm actually being soaked in acid whenever I touch it??" I went to the nurse at school, but there was a sub or something, I could tell because she was hella confused. She wrote on the note that it was a bug bite and I was like

        (Yes, I know, 🅱️ottom text 🅱️emes 😔😔✋)  She let me talk on the phone with my dad, and I was like "can I go home?", and he let me go home

        (Yes, I know, 🅱️ottom text 🅱️emes 😔😔✋)  She let me talk on the phone with my dad, and I was like "can I go home?", and he let me go home. I went back to class to pack up, and I was like "bye you fat fuckin cunts, I won't see y'all until Monday👋." Spoiler Alert: I saw them the next day. I guess my stupid ass celebrated too early. That was because I was supposed to go to my sister's graduation the next day. I ended up getting into my damn dress and everything, only to not be allowed to go to the graduation. That cunt ass teacher made me go to class, and I didn't even have my fucking book bag with me. I got to go home after the graduation was over though. That was a whole fucking disaster.

Song Of The Day:

Bop.