Everyone Wants To Fuck Roger

The title of this excerpt probably doesn't make any sense if you didn't go on the New Dorp trip. To inform you, we saw Rent. It was really good, very eventful, this girl always had her ass out and almost died. I was so close to crying when Angel (the drag queen) died of AIDS. Okay so, Roger was one of the main characters. He played the guitar, and the girl who always had her ass out was trying to seduce him. I mean, she got the man in the end. The boy who played Roger was a whole full course meal. And also Joanne, but this isn't about her right now. All the girls were screaming when he bowed. I forgot who, but either Giannalea or Olivia T said that the boy who played Roger was gay in real life. I think Olivia T said that her sister is friends with him. It doesn't matter though because it's not like anyone had a chance with him anyway. Roger is a cultural icon. NO. ANGEL is. When it was time for the cast to bow, Angel came back out in her original outfit (before she died) and everyone was screaming. I enjoyed the show very much, and I will never forget it.
                This morning when I first walked into ELA, I was like "where's Y'all Know Who?" Y'know, because I'm clingy as fuck. I didn't see him, so I continued on with my life. Ms Kotsay was talking and she was in the back of the classroom, so I turned around to look at her. Then, I saw him and made eye contact. He was wearing like a plaid dress shirt and had his hair slicked back, I guess, and I was like wHaT tHE fUuuuUCK.  wHaT tHE fUuuuUCK. wHaT tHE fUuuuUCK. It wasn't really in a bad way, nor was it in a good way. I was just very surprised.
             I took a laptop to look up what song I wanted to do for the lyric project. I went to type in Green Day Boulevard of Broken Dreams, but I saw that it had already been searched. I didn't want to do the same song as someone else, so I chose a different one. I mean, it could've been Mariana who looked it up, since she said she was gonna do it, but she keeps changing her mind, so I don't really know. I was also using her lucky number laptop. Number 5. I ended up choosing Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day. I emailed Ms Kotsay the link, so that's that.

Song Of The Day:

One of the most iconic bass lines