Who's The Hottest Guy In This Class? (Besides Fanny)

In VE, I was tryin to log into my old email, but I didn't know the password. I was pretty sure I knew it, but it said I was wrong when I typed it in. I just wanted to see my old cringey stuff. I showed Mariana my old LPS Instagram accounts and how terrible they were. I remember in 5th grade, I would play LPS with my friends at lunch. It was hella wild, and vaguely sexual. We made like this whole series called "Lucifer's Daughter", which was basically about this girl named Crystal who had powers and shit because she was the daughter of Satan. She had a kid with this boy named Danny, but he leaves her for another woman named Stephanie. She's like the good woman I guess. Her and Danny have a child together as well. The whole series is pretty much Crystal trying to kill Stephanie and ruin her and Danny's life because I guess that's how you get your mans back??? It was very flawed logic. I even made a trailer for that shit.  
                   Ryan said "Who's the hottest guy in this class, besides Fanny?" And Mariana and I fucking lost it. I don't think anything will ever break me like that did.
               For some reason, today math went by hella quick. We got in there and did like two problems, and the next thing you know it's 9:50. It probably went by quick because I kind of didn't want it to. I was scared about Dress Rehearsal. It was a little confusing because everyone was talking, so I didn't even know that we started the show until Mrs Passante started yelling.
               My shoes were hurting me so much. It was hard to walk because I felt like my shoes were bouta fly the hell off any second. One wrong step and my shoe hits Mrs Passante in the back of the head and she YEETS my stupid ass out of the show. I had other shoes that I was originally gonna wear, but oh my GOD, they were SO ugly. They didn't even match my outfit at all. I guess pain is what it takes to look slightly less like trash.
           When I changed my shoes, I noticed that there were cuts on my feet. Oops. At least I'll only have to wear those for two periods on the day of the show. Then, we have Field Day. Nice.

Song Of The Day:

I used to STAN Kendall