I Got STD's! They Make My Cooshie Itch

Today is Thursday. Unfortunately, Mariana was absent. I guess she partied too hard and died. Pray for her, guys 👋😔👊🤧.

We had Science first period. Mrs Massa wasn't here, so god bless. I was kind of bored though, so I played Tic Tac Toe with Fanny, and then I played MASH with myself. You probably would like to know what my results were. Here they are:

Credit to Felicity for drawing the circle for me

In gym, we played flag tag again. It was fun. It made me paranoid though.

In ELA, people who didn't finish the test got to finish, but Mrs Barranca only gave them like two minutes. She took Sophie's paper away because she whited out an answer. The whole period she was just yelling at people. She yelled at my rat boy for doing math during class, which I guess is understandable. I looked over at them when she was yelling at him, because a bitch be curious, I wanted the fucking tea. Then, rat boy makes fat ass eye contact with me, which actually made me fucking JUMP. I was so shook by it sis.  Then, this bitch gave us homework on google classroom, which is ugly. Don't be doing all that. Stop.

At lunch, I was fucking pressed. It happened again. I was tricked by GOD. There were hamburgers and grilled cheese with French fries. There was also pickles. Also, today I found out that Linda is afraid of pickles. That's okay, I'm afraid of cold Mac n cheese. That shit makes me want to cry and vomit whenever I look at that nasty shit. So, back to the story. I got on line, and when I got to the front, there was no fucking grilled cheese. They had the fucking chicken patties again. Fuck you. There were no pickles either!! These fat asses ate them all. Dumb bitch. Eat my ass. I hope you burn in Hell, Shister.

Tomorrow is picture day. I don't know what I'm gonna wear. I'm probably gonna end up looking like absolute fucking garbage like I always do. I didn't even fill out the paper yet. Whatever. There's also a math test tomorrow.

"Abraham wrote suavemente." - My sister