Heterosexual Gay

Today is Tom Holland, aka No Lip Man's birthday. He is 22. Ooooh. Y'know, by Taylor Swift. I'll shut up now.
                  I was gonna use a homework pass for my homework in Social Studies, but Ms Hansen didn't even check my table's homework. Now I can use it for a different class 😩😩😩.
            Amelia and Mariana are coming over tonight. They were supposed to sleepover, but Mariana's dad said she couldn't sleep over. Damn. It'd be tight if she was. It'd be tight if Dola came, but she has a thing for school. I hope my fucking mom doesn't start shit.
          During Science, we were doing presentations for our body systems. It was boring as hell. The most boring was the Digestive System. They had two full fucking boards. When Dmytro said "anal cancer" everyone fucking lost it. When the Excretory System went, everyone was screaming a number of times. They lost it at penis, vagina, ejaculation, and whatever else. Bitch, it ain't the first time you've ever heard those words. Whatever mans. I giggled a bit too.
          In VE, Mariana saw one of those bitches that are like a straw with chocolate inside. I don't know what they're called. Mr DunneJaffe said that she could have them. I grabbed them from her and yeeted. I guess I crushed them. That's what Mariana said, but I'm pretty sure I didn't. We had a quiz, and boy, was that shit hard as FUCK.  I fucked up a bunch of times. I was pretty sure I was getting like a 70. But THEN, Mr DunneJaffe said that if we got three of the eighth grade questions right, he'd give us all 100s. We all got 100s.

Song Of  The Day:

Anteater.