K-K-Kachow

Today in VE, I kept bothering Mariana and yelling Kachow. I don't know why. I don't even like Cars. But Lighting McQueen can get the gucky 💦😩. I don't even think that we sent in our work. The good thing is that Mr DunneJaffe said that he isn't grading it. I should probably start doing my fucking work in that class if I don't want to fail.
Mariana told me that Olivia tried to steal my mans again. Mariana said that she grabbed onto the back of his book bag and he didn't do anything about it. Mariana said that she pushed her. I'm kinda blurred on what else she said, but Olivia better back off. He's off the table, bitch. Take one of the other basic ass boys. This basic ass boy is not for sale.
  In Science, we were writing something about HIV on a piece of paper. I only wrote like one sentence because I was confused as hell. I was too busy talking about too much caffeine and the beast inside of Mariana becoming woke. If you're wondering how, it's because she ate a Nutella sandwich.
During ELA, I was talking to Linda, and she learned about something. She said that she sounded like a rocket blasting off and I just about SCREAMED. I couldn't think of a cohesive theme for my Lyric Project. I completed only two of my slides in two periods. Not even. I only completely finished one of them.
Google Slides was being as a fat ass Kelly Price, and it wouldn't let me copy and paste anymore. That fucker said that I had to DOWNLOAD AN EXTENSION TO COPY AND PASTE??? Well, at least pictures. I don't know about text. Now the computers that I use are gonna be full of Green Day pictures. Mrs. Kotsay went up to Linda and went "Linda Poppi." I guess we have nicknames now. Mine is April May June. Every god damn adult calls me that. Well, not all, but a lot of them. I don't hate it though. I'm just wondering why none of them call me spicy cunt or something else that fits like that.
Friday is my dress rehearsal for Drama and I'm scared as shit. I know I have to come to school dressed in my costume, but I have to bring a whole ass change of clothes. I can't just pull up to Gym looking like The Little House On The Prairie. Welp. Bye.

Song Of The Day: