Say It To My Face, BITCH

Tomorrow is the show. I'm scared, but I'm also excited.  I have to pack a bag for that goofy bitch. I hope I don't have to take my props home tomorrow, because that would annoying as fuck. I'd have to take Ryan's bucket home too, because it's technically mine. It better not fucking rain tomorrow.
                 In ELA, I presented my lyric project. I was hella nervous. I tried as hard as I could to ignore Y'all Know Who, but I kept looking at him out of the corner of my eye. I was very uncomfortable. 10/10 would not do again.
              In Math, there was a sub. Thank god. If there weren't, I probably would have fucked up a lot more on my final. I probably still did fuck up because some of my answers didn't match the ones on the answer key. I didn't change them because I was too stubborn. Mariana pulled out those Cheez-Its on us, and we ate them how we eat pussy (I'm sorry). Those shits gave me a stomach ache though. My intestines better calm their stupid asses down. The bitch rumbles when I don't eat, but when I do, the bitch starts screaming.
                      In Social Studies, Mariana said that she would beat Dmytro with her metal bat, and Dmytro came up to us and said "Say it to my face, BITCH," SO fucking angrily askkdfhjskak. That shit was fucking funny. We kept repeating it to each other over and over again during Science.
                     We were watching vines in Science. Most of them weren't funny, but probably because I'm a bitter bitch. One of them played and said "Is there anything better than pussy? Yes, a really good book." Mrs. Shabber started fucking yelling at Rebecca to turn it off. At least we weren't watching some boring ass soccer.
           I was like dancing in my seat, I don't remember why, but Dominick called me out. Damn, I was done dirty. Damn, she farted in my dick. Damn, then she shitted.

Song Of The Day: