Cotton Eyed Joe Just Humped Me

Yesterday was Sofia's birthday party. I was kind of confused when I got there because I didn't know what to do. I just waited for everyone else to come. That party made me realize just how shitty I am at bowling. I really can't fuck shit up without those bumpers. We got balloons and cookies, and Sofia and Precious were sucking the helium out. The woman who worked there said that our time was up in the room, so we went outside. We were gonna make a wish and let go of our balloons, but Dominick slapped my balloon out of my god damn hand, and the bitch flew away on me. I don't know why, but my fight or flight instinct was activated and I was like bitch we finna FIGHT. It literally wasn't even that big of a deal, but I fucking ran after that fucker. I caught up to him, and I grabbed onto the back of his shirt, and I was like "are you sorry?" And he said yes I guess and I was like well I guess I'm not gonna hit him because 1. My dad might be in there and I might get yelled at and 2. I'm hella weak.
                      After that, George's dad came out here screaming about big titties or some shit. I didn't hear all of it because Mariana and I were running to the parking lot to find our guardians. I thought I saw my dad's car, but I saw some random lady get in the car. I eventually found my dad. He let me go to 7/11 and get a slurpee. That shit hurt my tongue.
               Today in Drama, Ryan kept telling me that Y'all Know Who wanted to talk to me, but I was like "lol no he doesn't no he doesn't nope no". He tried to call him over to me, but I was peace out ✌️ the fuck. Oh shit, what if he actually wanted to talk to me? Oops, I'm a bitch.
               In Science, Nicolette was showing us old videos of her and I had flashbacks, so I showed everyone my stupid ass YouTube channel from like the 4th grade. I was cryin and shit.

Song Of The Day:

This is the mans that reminds me of Y'all Know Who