You Found Me

This story was inspired by all my loyal and supportive readers! It picks up pretty much at the beginning of season 2 of The Fosters. Wyatt and Callie are still together and Brandon's hand was crushed. This story is about Callie and Brandon finding their way back to each other through some difficult circumstances.

Brandon POV

I rolled over and looked at the clock, almost eight. I sat up in bed thinking I was late for school, relief flooded over me as I remembered it was Saturday. The doctor said my hand was good enough to play again but I didn't feel like it was. Physically I was okay but I felt like something else was keeping me from really getting back into playing piano again, like I had some mental block. I got up and got dressed before heading down to breakfast. Moms and Callie were the only ones there.

Stef- good morning, honey.

Brandon- where is everyone?

Lena- well, Jude and Jesus are still asleep and Mariana had an early dance practice.

Stef- what are your plans for today?

Brandon- I have a band practice this morning

Callie- I have to get going too.

Lena- where you headed?

Callie- I'm going to the beach, hang out with Wyatt for a little while.

Stef- Brandon why don't you drop her off on your way to band practice.

Brandon- um..

Callie- that's okay, I would rather walk.

I could tell Callie was a little annoyed at my hesitation to drive her. The beach was on my way, it just was kind of uncomfortable for me dropping her off on a date with Wyatt.

I went to my band practice. It was the same old same old, going over the songs, arguing about the music. Lou was being difficult as usual. Lou was the most difficult person I had ever met but something about her fascinated me.

Lou- we need something new to play for this weekend.

Brandon- whats wrong with the song we've been working on?

Lou- Its not really right for the place we're playing.

Brandon- then write a new song.

Lou- oh yeah, just write a new song in a few days.

Brandon- you can look at my song book, that is if any of them are up to your standards.

Lou crossed the room and started flipping through my notebook.

Lou- hey, this one looks like it could work.

Brandon- really?

Lou- yeah.. its called Callie's song?

Brandon- no! we.. we can't use that.

Lou- wait.. Callie? as in your sister Callie?

Brandon- just give me the book okay.

Lou- why would you write a love song about your sister?

Brandon- shes not my sister! okay, I wrote it a long time ago.