Hotel Room

( Have to tease you guys with this chapter before the good chapter......if you know what I mean.... ;) )

Before Tails knew it, he was telling the driver to stop by the nearest hotel to drop them off. Tails continued kissing Sonic the lustful feeling arising. The limo had stopped and the driver opened the back door. Tails pulled himself off of Sonic and made his way out the door. He wanted a room.... and now. The driver, Henry, gave him a weird look. "What's going on?" Tails thought up a lie. "Well I'm tired as hell and this interview took longer than expected so I'm getting a room to finish." The limo driver nodded. "See you tomorrow at nine?" The driver said. "Eleven." Tails said smiling. The driver nodded. Sonic walked out of the vehicle biting his lip with a lustful smile. The vehicle driver got in his vehicle and drove off. Tails walked into the hotel with Sonic right behind him. Tails walked up to the counter his tails swishing behind him. This hotel was one of the fanciest in the city.

Sonic didn't know if they could afford it. It was magnificent. Sonic had never seen a hotel so big. The glossy marble pillars the sleek shining floor. Even the people there looked rich. Tails began speaking to the woman.

"Whats the best suite you have here?" He asked with a smile. Tonight was going to be special. Him and Sonic. "That would be the glasstop suite." The clerk said. Tails nodded. "I'll take it for a night." Sonic looked dumbfounded at Tails. Those kind of rooms were crazy expensive. "That will be one thousand and thirty six dollars please." Sonic grabbed Tails arm dizzy. "We can't afford a room like that!" He wispered. Tails nugged him off and pulled out his debit card. Swiping it and receiveing his reciet. "I forget it's been a while. We have a lot to talk about. Let's talk about it over dinner?" Tails walked over to an elevator pressing a button. Sonic was still in shock from the expensively large bill. Tails swiped his card and pressed a button that read ,
Gtsuite
Obviously referring to the suite that they were going to. The elevator began to rise.

Sonic looked at Tails in his suit. He looked so hot and irresistible in it. Sonic was getting turned on. He didn't know exactly what was happening he just knew he liked it.The elevator made a ding noise and they stepped out.

Tails walked into the suite. There was a gigantic pool with a waterfall in the middle and a open kitchen off to the right of that. The room, Tails assumed was the door to the left were likely the master bathroom was as well. Tails took his suit coat off and hung it up to the left. Sonic did the same. Tails quickly walked over to the fridge and opened it up grabbing a meal for both if them. Tails put them in the oven. "Meatloaf for dinner."

Sonic looked around astonished. He didn't know how Tails could afford it but he felt like just touching the floor was like touching gold. He looked at the waterfall and kitchen. "Damn, the suite even came with food and a full size fridge! Not to mention an oven!"
Sonic sat at the bar looking at Tails. "I've been waiting to dine with you since the last dinner we had. I'd say this is a proper date?" Tails laughed.

Tails heard the ding of the oven and took a mitten he got from off to the side. He pulled the two little meatloafs out and set them on the counter letting them cool he shut the oven and turned it off throwing the mitten to the side. He sat across from Sonic and sighed at his diligence. "Sorry if it seems I'm being fast but I'm hungry and well...." his voice trailed off. "Nevermind." he said blushing and giggling. He sighed again. "Where to start?" Tails said laughing. "I've got all night." Sonic said with a smile. "By the end of the night I hope we both catch up and maybe if I'm lucky I'll get a little treat after dinner." He said looking at Tails with a Smirking, lustful smile. Tails blushed a crimson color. He began explaining. "Well when I first ran off into the woods....."