Chapter Eleven

She felt feather light kisses across her shoulder when she woke up. Maya turned around and met Lucas's emerald green orbs. She smiled, brushing her hand through his dark locks.

"Good morning." She greeted softly. "Good morning M." His deep voice made her feel chills. He leaned down and met his lips with hers in a loving kiss. They both smiled into the kiss happy to be there with each other.

"I made breakfast for you downstairs." Lucas told her. "Thank you baby." She pecked his lips before rising up from the bed.

A plate of pancakes and bacon sat in front of her. Maya pulled him down on a stool and climbed in his lap. Lucas wrapped his arms around her and put his chin on her shoulder.

She fed him some of her pancakes and they finished the plate of breakfast. Lucas put on his clothes from the night before. Maya got dressed and they left the house.

Lucas drove them to his house so he can drink a blood bag and a few other things. She greeted James, Vanessa, and Cole and sat down next to Vanessa.

Cole gave her guilty eyes. She smiled at him to let him know it's okay. He smiled relieved and continued to eat his breakfast.

Lucas took out a blood bag from the freezer. He didn't know how she felt about him doing that so he went to his room to drink it.

"Lucas you don't have to hide from me anymore." Maya said, entering his room. "Are you sure?" Lucas asked.

"I'm sure." Maya said. Lucas's green eyes turned red as he drank the blood from the bag. It was fascinating seeing her boyfriend's red eyes and veins. It let her know that he was different and she liked that part about him.

Lucas finished the bag and threw it in the small trash can he had in his room. Maya glanced around the room. His room was large.

The walls in his room were a dark blue. He had brown wooden floor boards. He had big glass windows that showed a vast view of of the woods.

His bed was a king bed. It had soft blue and white blankets and pillows. A brown work desk was on the left side of the room. Next to it was the bathroom door that Lucas entered in.

On the right side of the room was his closet. Everything in his room was neat and spotless. It was just another thing that Maya discovered about him.

The school day seemed to pass by rather quickly. Lucas and Maya were having a heated make out session in her room. Lucas pinned her down on the bed. He intertwined their fingers before letting go.

His cold hands traveled down her warm body until it landed on her waist. Maya moaned and raked her fingers through his hair. Lucas made a trail of kisses down her neck.

After their heated make out session they cuddled on the bed. Maya got a text from her parents. "I gotta pick my parents up from the airport." Maya informed, getting up from the bed.

"I'll see you tomorrow princess." Lucas pecked her one more time. "See you tomorrow." She watched as Lucas jumped off the balcony and landed effortlessly on the ground. He waited for a car to pass before speeding into the woods.

Maya pulled the car to the driveway. She said goodnight to her parents and entered her bedroom. She climbed on her bed and fell asleep.