Chapter twenty nine

Maya was going to check up on her mother to see how she was doing.

"I'll be right back baby." She pecked him on the lips. "See you." He closed the car door for her.

She pulled out of the driveway and made her way to her house.

Maya opened the door with her key but her mother wasn't there to greet her. "Mom?" She called out. Before she could do anything a hand closed over her mouth. "I'm sorry." The guy whispered. She couldn't help but find the voice familiar but she was too focused on getting out of his grip to notice. Maya tried to get the stranger's hands off of her but it was no use.

She was blurred to an abandoned cabin. Her wrist and ankles were tied to the chair and she was forcefully sat down on a chair.

"Why the hell am I here? Let me out!" Maya screamed.

A guy came out from another door. It was Alex. "Alex what the fuck! Get me out of these ropes you psycho!" She yelled.

Maya felt a slap against her left cheek. "Shut the fuck up little girl." A guy she didn't know yelled at her.

The guy was around six feet. He had blue eyes with blonde curly hair. He had pale skin with a strong build. He would look attractive if it wasn't for the crazed look he had in his eyes.

"Charlie you said you wouldn't hurt her." Alex growled out. "You're gonna do something about it." He spat out.

Alex shook his head and looked down. "Besides this girl stole my man from me. I should kill you right now." He raised up her chin.

Maya swallowed down her fear. A few tears rolled down her face but she didn't move her fearless gaze from him.

"I need to get a few things. I'll be right back." He walked out of the house. When Charlie was gone, Alex came back with a drink from the fridge. "You should drink this. Just in case he does something." Alex held up a cup of dark liquid.

"I don't want anything from you you dick!" She yelled. "You don't have to trust me but you sure as hell can't trust Charlie. He's not very stable Maya please." He held out the cup.

Maya took a couple sips of the juice. It had a weird after taste but she didn't think anything of it.

"Who's that guy anyways? Why did he say that my boyfriend was his man?" She asked. Alex didn't say anything.

"Please tell me." She begged. Alex sighed. He sat down on a chair in front of her.

"Charlie says that back in the 20's Lucas and him were lovers. Charlie did something to Lucas which made Lucas break up with him. But he has this fantasy where he and Lucas will be together again and they'll take over the world together. Charlie wants to turn Lucas into a hybrid like him." Charlie explained.

"A what?" Maya asked. "A hybrid. Half vampire. Half werewolf." Alex said. Maya looked at him in shock.

Lucas felt like something was terribly wrong. She should have been back by now. He didn't get any texts from her letting him know she was staying the night over there.

He climbed in his car. He drove to Maya's house. The door was wide open. Lucas sped in there. "Maya?" Lucas yelled out. He spotted a note on the kitchen counter.

"If you want to save your bloodbag come to 9558 fell lane. I'll be waiting for you my love- Charlie.

Lucas crumbled the note in anger. His crazy ex Charlie was back. He was not losing anyone else. Never again.

He vamp sped out of the house. Charlie came back a few minutes later. Charlie stood behind her holding her neck.

Alex and another guy was told to keep watch for Lucas. Lucas bursted through the door. Alex and the guy grabbed him.

"Let her go Charlie!" Lucas yelled out viciously. "I'll let her go if you promise to go with me for eternity." He said with an evil smirk.

"Don't do it-," but Maya's voice was weakened when Charlie held her throat tighter.

"I promise." Lucas vowed. "Good." Charlie snapped her neck making her head fall limp against his hand.

Lucas felt his heart shatter in a million pieces when he heard the snapping sound of his girlfriend's neck. "No!" Lucas screamed. He felt that his whole world was falling apart in front of his eyes.

Lucas threw the guys off of him making them both hit the walls hard. Alex made a quick escape. The other guy wasn't so lucky. Lucas ripped his head right off his body.

"You will pay for this you bastard!" Lucas spat out in rage vamp speeding towards Charlie. Lucas threw them through the window. They rolled over each other as they brawled in a fast pace.

Charlie pulled out the needle and injected his neck with vervain. Lucas's vision became clouded and drowsy and he collapsed on top of Charlie. Charlie smiled kissing Lucas's bloody lips.

"We're together at last my love." He smiled. Both of their clothes were torn and they had blood all over each other.

He picked Lucas up and carried them to his car. He tied Lucas up in the backseat with vervain ropes. He gave him another dosage of vervain so he'll be knocked out for a while.