Chapter fifty one

The next morning Maya felt nauseous  and she threw up all over again. Lucas told his siblings about Maya's condition and how it occurred yesterday also.

"How is that possible? Vampires can't get sick." Cole declared. "I know I don't know what's going on with her." Lucas scratched the back of his head.

Vanessa's eyes widened in realization. Just to confirm her thoughts she picked up the book that talked about the history of hybrids from the shelf.

When Vanessa landed on pregnancy she gasped making her three brothers stare at her weirdly. "Vanessa what's wrong?" Lucas asked in concern.

"Take a look at this baby brother." She passed the book to him. Lucas scanned the page she pointed to and his eyes widened in shock. "Vampires aren't able to procreate but hybrids can procreate due to their werewolf sides." Lucas read the words out loud making James and Cole drop their jaws in shock.

"M-Maya's pregnant. I'm gonna be a father." Lucas told them. "I'm pregnant?" Maya asked and they all looked up at the small blonde who was walking down the stairs.

Lucas nodded his head and handed her the book. Maya felt like this was too much to bare all at once.

"I'm gonna be a mother. I'm having a baby. I don't know how to handle this. I need to go." Before they could react she sped off.

"Maya!" Lucas exclaimed. He sped off after her. "We should let them sort it out. It must be overwhelming to hear you're pregnant when we were always told it was never possible." Vanessa told her brothers sitting down on the couch.

"I'm happy for them. After everything they had been through they need a little good in their lives." James remarked.

"I'm gonna be an uncle. The best uncle let's be real." Cole said smugly. James shoved him off the couch making Vanessa erupt in laughter.

Maya kept on running until she found a a grassy cliff with a waterfall. She sat down on top of it staring down at the glistening water below her.

Maya felt like she couldn't breathe when she heard that she was pregnant. She needed some air so she left.

She held her hands over her stomach and she felt tears building up in her eyes. With her heightened hearing she heard Lucas behind her.

"Baby talk to me. Are you okay?" Lucas sat down next to her. Maya laid her head on his chest sobbing against his shirt.

Lucas let her cry it out on his chest stroking her back softly. After a few moments maya started to talk.

"I'm sorry I ran away I just couldn't handle it. What if I'm a terrible mother Lucas. What if I end up like my dad? What if I ruin everything?" She spoke out her fears.

"Maya look at me." He brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. Maya turned her watery blue eyes towards him.

"You are nothing like your father. You're beautiful, kind, and compassionate. You care for others strongly and that's how much I know you will be a great mother." Lucas confessed gazing into her eyes.

"R-really?" She sniffled. Lucas wiped her tears away holding the sides of her face. "I'm 100% certain. I will always be here for you and our child. No one will ever come between us ever again." Lucas vowed.

Maya pulled his face down bringing his lips to hers. Lucas returned the kiss wrapping his arms around her waist. Maya climbed over his lap carding her hands through his dark locks.

They pulled away for air. Lucas placed his forehead on top of hers. "I love you." She spoke warmly. "I love you too." He slid his hands over her stomach. Maya placed her hands over his.

She smiled when he brought her hands up to his mouth kissing the back of her hands softly. "We're gonna be parents huckleberry." She laughed. "This is insane." He laughed along with her.

Maya smiled standing up from his lap. She held out her hand. Lucas stood up taking her hand in his. They held hands as they walked back home.

"I need to tell riles she's going to be so excited." She told Lucas grabbing her phone from the dresser.

Lucas smiled as she heard his girlfriend talking to her best friend who was practically screaming through the phone.

"Riles I'm pretty sure the whole town just heard you." Maya said with a laugh. Lucas decided to read more about the hybrid book they had in the living room.

Apparently werewolf pregnancies were faster than a normal human pregnancy. It takes about four months for the baby to be born instead of nine months. It also said that when werewolves were pregnant that the father tended to be overprotective over their mates and their pups.

After Maya was done talking to Riles she laid her head on Lucas's shoulder. Lucas placed his arm over her shoulders kissing her on the forehead.

He placed the book down on the bed side table climbing over her small frame. Maya smiled placing her hands on the bottom of his shirt.

She pulled the shirt off of him revealing his sculpted body. He leaned down kissing her firmly against her lips. Maya moaned into the kiss, stroking her fingers through his hair.

Lucas turned his head deepening the hot and intoxicating kiss. Lucas placed wet kisses down her neck. Maya turned her head to give him more access.

Lucas ripped her clothes off in quick succession. Lucas placed his large hands on her ass while he worshipped her breasts with his mouth. Maya closed her eyes and whimpered as he bit her nipple lightly with his teeth before licking over it to soothe the sting.

Lucas pressed his lips down her flat stomach. He spread her legs open placing them on his shoulders. Her pussy was drenched with her desire.

He lapped against her wet folds repeatedly. Maya let out gasps and whines as he continued to eat her out noisily. Loud slurps and sucks resounded inside of the room. Maya felt heat crawl to her stomach.

Maya arched her back as she came heavily on his tongue. Her legs trembled as she rode her orgasm out on his tongue. Lucas groaned when her juices invaded his mouth.

He swallowed everything that she gave him, loving the sweet taste of her. When Lucas was done eating her out he wiped his mouth and chin with his hand.

Maya's eyes turned yellow watching him pull down his boxers revealing his large, pulsing cock.

Their lips melded back together as he entered his thick member inside of her weeping pussy. They both moaned at the sensation of Lucas filling her up to the brim.

Lucas slowly gyrated his hips in a steady rhythm. The pace went from slow to fast in a few moments. Lucas pounded inside of her with reckless abandon. The bed slammed against the wall as he continued to ram his cock in and out of her in a quick pace.

They both felt heat shoot to their stomachs. When Lucas found her g-spot Maya screamed loudly. Lucas continued to hit her bundle of nerves over and over.

White lights danced in front of Maya's eyes as she let out an earth shattering orgasm, coming for the second time that night.

Lucas growled against her ear when her nails raked down his back leaving bloody trails. Lucas's hips continued to drive into her faster trying to reach his release.

Maya turned them over so she was on top. She placed her hands on his broad chest as she bounced up and down on his cock rapidly. Maya's blonde hair was disheveled and her mouth was held agape as she continued to roll her hips.

Lucas let out a string of curse words as he came long and hard inside of her. Maya breathed heavily collapsing against his chest. Lucas stroked her hair with his fingers kissing her forehead.