Chapter fifty

Over the next three weeks, everything was back to normal. Maya stopped having panic attacks thanks to her boyfriend that was there for her every step of the way. Lucas went back to school with no problem since they didn't let the school know that he was dead just that he was gone for a couple of months.

With a little bit of compulsion, Lucas was back on track. Lucas and Maya were happier and stronger than ever. It was finally the weekend. They were both sleeping wrapped in each other's arms. Maya's small frame was on top of Lucas's. Her soft blonde hair was under Lucas's chin. His muscled arms were securely around Maya's waist.

Maya woke up first. She smiled softly up at him. She carded her hand through his messy bed hair. She kissed him gently on the lips before getting up from the bed. Before she could Lucas pulled her back down climbing over her with a grin. Maya laughed throwing her arms around his neck.

He leaned down kissing her senseless. Maya mewled into the kiss sliding her hands down his back. Lucas slid his large hands up her smooth thighs pulling the silk gown off of her small frame.

They continued to make out languidly. Lucas sucked harshly against her neck while he roughly grabbed her plump ass making Maya sob out in pleasure. Maya gripped his toned biceps tightly with her hands as he continued to plant kisses down her body.

He placed his mouth over her left breast and suckled the pink bud. Lucas lightly bit on the pink bud with his teeth before licking over it to soothe the sting. He placed his mouth over the one giving it the same treatment.

Their yellow lust filled eyes stared at each other. Lucas collided his lips with hers sliding his hands over her small ones as he entered her tight velvety pussy. Maya gasped into the kiss when his member filled her up deliciously.

Lucas grunted into her neck as he slowly gyrated his hips. Gradually the pace went from slow to fast. Lucas lifted his lips before slamming into her long and deep. Maya moaned loudly when he hit her bundle of nerves directly. Lucas showed no mercy as he pounded inside of her with reckless abandon.

The bed slammed loudly against the wall as he continued to thrust inside of her. With his vampiric speed he rammed his shaft inside of her driving her into oblivion.

Maya saw white lights dance in front of her eyes as she let out an earth shattering orgasm coming against his pulsing cock. Lucas growled inside of her ear when her long nails raked down his sculpted back leaving bloody trails.

Lucas reached his release a few seconds after hers, letting out a string of cuss words as he coated her walls with his semen. Maya was ready for round two as she flipped them over so she was on top. She smiled seductively as she started to roll her hips.

Lucas took a moment to admire how beautiful his girlfriend was. He loved the way her eyelashes fluttered against her cheeks. Her soft, pink lips that was forming an "o" shape as she let out beautiful noises with her mouth. Her small breasts that bounced up and down as she rode him in a rapid pace. She was the epitome of beautiful.

They both moaned as they reached their climaxes at the same time making it euphoric.

He laid down next to her placing his toned arm over her shoulders. Maya smiled up at him lovingly laying her head on his chest. He kissed her on her forehead. "I love you." He declared. "I love you more." She told him.

They both fell asleep letting the night carry them away. The next morning Maya felt nauseous. She quickly rushed to the bathroom and barfed up the food and blood she had last night.

Lucas peeled open his eyes when he heard maya throwing up in the bathroom with his vampire hearing. Something was wrong since usually vampires don't get sick.

He vamp sped to the bathroom kneeling down next to her. Maya kept on throwing up while Lucas pulled her hair back away from her face placing it in a bun.

"B-babe you shouldn't see me like this I'm gross." She spoke weakly wiping her mouth with her hand. "I still think you're the most beautiful person in the world babe." Lucas said kissing her forehead.

"I don't know what is wrong with me." Maya said. "Maybe the blood went bad or something. That's all I could think of why you're feeling terrible." Lucas said.

"I thought I wouldn't get sick. This-," before she could finish she emptied out her stomach again. Lucas continued to whisper comforts to her while rubbing her back.

When Maya was done she fell back against his chest. "I'm gonna make a nice bath for you okay. I'm staying home to take care of you." Lucas told her. "Okay." Maya said.

Lucas kissed her on the cheek before getting up to prepare the bath. When he finished putting the soap in the water he assisted Maya to the tub. Maya scrubbed herself clean while Lucas grabbed her pajamas from their room.

After maya washed herself off she threw on her pajamas that Lucas neatly folded on the counter. Maya placed her blonde hair in a bun and brushed her teeth.

"How are you feeling?" Lucas asked her when she entered the room. Maya straddled his lap placing her arms over his shoulders. Lucas placed his hands on the sides of her slim waist.

"I feel better now. Maybe you were right and I had a bad batch of blood." Maya said. "Well do you still wanna go to school we have time." Lucas remarked.

"I'm too lazy now." Maya said making him chuckle. "Alright then how about I make you breakfast?" Lucas questioned. "Sounds good." She kissed him on the lips.