27

I said goodbye to my friends and instead of heading to my apartment, I went back to the company. I was hoping that the boys' practice room was empty, because I wanted to challenge my iPod. It's been a while since I did and it was a good night to try. Miraculously the doors were open when I arrived. I went to the practice room, after going through the office and looking for the skirt that was dying to wear. When I opened the door, I did not find a soul there, so I immediately became comfortable. For some reason today, I sensed that I was going to do something like this, so I came prepared. I left everything in a corner and went to put the music. I let it run while I stretched a little.

-Ok -I said out loud. I had a bad habit of talking to everything and everyone, so this time I spoke to the iPod-. Let's start with this. I'm going to win you again -My game consisted of dancing a certain number of random songs that the iPod released. If the song had choreography established and I knew it, I should dance it or make a new one, combining steps that the song had originally. If the song didn't have any choreography or I didn't know it, I had to do one immediately... The problem was that I had music of almost every type and knowing what it would come out of was chaos. Everything ended when the iPod played a song that was not moved or reached the limit of six songs. Sometimes I put some more, it depends on my mood. It also ended if I stopped dancing the song at some point, which meant I had lost.

I put some things that I might need to improvise. A chair, and the skirt would be my objects this time. Very soon I heard the tune of the song Chained up, causing me to give the stereo an irritated look.

-Really? Of many songs do you have, this one?! -I quit fighting and I started dancing. I knew this choreography because I had danced it before. So instead of making variations, I danced as is. I felt so happy that once in a while I let out a laugh. Art, especially dance, was always part of my life and put me in a good mood.

I finished the song and was breathing hard, but I didn't have time to rest. The next song was already playing. When I recognized it, I knew it was time to use my gift. The drums began to sound as well as I remembered. That song had been specially prepared for a presentation. I bowed to the imaginary drums and moved the skirt to the beat. I loved my typical dance, because it was always a game of seduction between me and the drum. Little by little the music began to diminish until it was in the background. I recited some lines that played, and I enjoyed them. I missed my dance group a lot. The song resumed its roar and I rocked the skirt that looked great in the reflection. I had to write to everyone to thank them for it.

Another song was over and my iPod was still without pain. This time putting a song from the Middle East. The belly dancing was one of the dances I was learning before coming here, because the girls wanted to make a presentation related to this culture.

-You want to kill today! - I laughed.

At the beginning, when I was informed of the plans for the seminars of this dance, I wanted to kill someone. Not because I didn't like the dance, but because I thought I couldn't dance it. It took me a lot of practice, that's the truth, because how the body should move to the sound of music is almost a science. Once I knew it, I only had to practice. And now looking at my reflection, although I was missing a lot to achieve perfection, it didn't come out bad for me at all. Thank the gods that the song was short. Dancing without the mantle that goes on your hips is not fun. I love the noise it makes when moving it.

At the moment I thought I should bring a bottle of water with me, another song VIXX came out. I did not complain, because I loved that song, dancing was a success. Light up the darkness, was a song that loved to dance, because it included sexy movements... I never danced with the steps of the original choreography, well, yes. It included a few steps, but I loved doing my own. The song finished, my iPod this time it went away again. Today the music did not have any sequence.