97

-I suppose we didn't go out today -Said Min Ah, glancing at Ravi as we went to change our clothes.

-It seems so. I'm sorry -She shrugged.

-I would also stoop you up if such man comes looking for me.

-I have not the slightest idea of what are you talking about -Min Ah laughed.

-Yes, yes. Whatever you say.

I changed my clothes as fast as I could and left to meet Ravi, who was still waiting for me patiently. People kept looking at us curiously making me move nervously. I keep asking myself what all this was about. Normally he would be in his studio right now, or with his brothers. No matter how much I thought about it, my head was still a desert when it came to finding an explanation. I guess I should give up now.

-Give me your car keys.

-Only if you tell me where we're going -He laughed at me.

-Instead, I'll help you carry all your belongings -He looked at the table where Sunshine's gifts were waiting for me. I grimaced.

-Deal -I handed him the keys, Ravi taunted me.

-You silly, I would have helped you anyway -He walked over to the table, still laughing at me.

Once we settled the gifts in the car, Ravi opened the passenger door for me. I got in, thanking him for the gesture. I saw him cross to the other side, blowing his hands because of the cold. Those who were leaving the set looked at us closely. It was not so strange that he was here for me... Admit it Lore, it's more than strange. Odd or not, I liked that he was here. That was the absolute truth. Even if I get nervous, seeing him is always the best.

-야, why don't you answer something that I write to you as Starlight? -I asked to break the silence. The car had set in motion and he didn't say a word of where we were going.

-Are you jealous? -I buffet.

-I also have the right to my idol to answer me a message even if it is to say no.

-You can see me, go out with me, and are you asking for a simple answer? -He seemed not to understand. Ok, when he put it that way it sounded something ridiculous... but for me, it's something important. Like he notices me in the middle of many people. I must be crazy.

-I'm sounding like a fool, right? -I said lower because for some reason it made me feel sad. He seemed to notice.

-The next time I will answer you. All the times you write to me.

-For real? -I almost jumped out of the seat.

-How can you be so adorable? -He shook his head.

-Does that mean you're going to tell me where we're going?

-So impatient... do you want to do something before it?

-Whatever I want? -Ravi raised an eyebrow.

-I'll see, what do you want? -I wanted a normal date. With him, I would have more time to go to expensive places and more. I wanted to go to a place on the street, have dinner and then walk around. Was it too much to ask?

I explained what I wanted and he listened to me carefully. To my surprise, he agreed to my request which made me so happy that I could dance. As expected, he took me to a place he knew. Being in that place caused a change in him, as he has not done such trivial things for a long time. That was exactly why I did these things. While we were having dinner and chatting animatedly, a girl approached us, recognizing Ravi immediately, to ask for her autograph. He gave me an apologetic look, I knew I wanted to make this date as normal. But we can't deny that the normal didn't fit in the dictionary of this relationship. It doesn't bother me, it would never bother me this side of him. Because I love and adore everything that makes Won Sik what he is. Including the artist and his difficult life. Before the girl left, she gave me a look of a few friends. I guess I should get used to those looks, right? I just hoped that my patience would grow before my spontaneous side grasped the reins. Almost nothing good came out of that when it was combined with anger.