Bonus Chap. 9

We could already breathe... After several weeks of continuous work, I can say that we would take a break. Although the truth is that we would work anyway, none of us knew what the word rest was. We got out of the truck and we all sighed heavily. I saw Ha Neul hit her shoulders with fatigue, she had worked hard. Somehow, she ended up helping Sun Hee touch up makeup as if she had always done it. Seriously, that woman knew how to do everything! She was also running all the place taking pictures and so on, so I was surprised she was still awake.

After making sure that everything was in order and that we didn't need anything, she said goodbye to us. Was it too early for her to leave? The truth was that if we cross a couple of words today was a lot. Just when I was doing nothing, she was busy and vice versa. Now I just wanted to be with her, listen to her talk and laugh at her witticisms.

-Go, we'll cover you -N said when he saw me follow Ha Neul with my eyes. Immediately the others began to look around to make sure no one else was there.

-Really? -I asked. Hongbin nodded.

-If you don't do something for us later, you're going to regret it -I scoffed.

-I would do the same for you.

-We know. Go -Leo said softly and then added in a loud voice-. I'll move your bed to the studio and give Hyuk the whole room -Just when we started to look at him as a strange being, we realized that the manager was about to join us.

-Who are you going to move the bed to where? -He asked.

-They are talking about me. I told them to go home without me, I want to go to the studio -The manager looked at me surprised.

-You should rest.

-I know, but I can't leave it for later -It wasn't the first time I did this, so he let it be.

-I swear you must love that studio. You spend more time there than in the house... -He listened exasperated-. I'll take you.

-Ahh, he'll take a taxi. I want to go home! -Ken complained.

-Me too -Hyuk joined him.

-I'm going to kill you if he takes you first -Leo said.

-Take a taxi -N agreed, while Hongbin was already riding in the van.

-I will take a taxi. See you at the house later -I left before the manager could say anything else.

After she tried to convince me to go home, we set out on the road. I found myself as most of the time I shared with Ha Neul, doing things that I have never done. When the rain began to fall without control and instead of taking refuge as a normal person, she stayed in the rain inviting me to follow her. Although it was crazy to do what she asked, my feet went alone to her. In doing so, the happiness on her face was worth more than anything I had. How could something so simple bring such happiness? I placed my hands on her waist and, she with a satisfied sigh, laid her head on my chest while we swing from side to side. Even with the few people passing by, that moment felt as if we created our own world. Something totally new to me, it was amazing how many things I learned with her.

Once in her apartment, being as she is, she began to send me to take a shower. Worrying as always that I get sick. It was hard to get away with mine when she got into that plan. I sighed when she closed the bathroom door just after giving me a little push. I couldn't win all the time, I suppose. Everything in the bathroom was just as I remembered, even the things I had left were in exactly the same place where I did it. And I don't know why that added to my contentment. I took a moment inside the shower enjoying the hot water. Being here to make me feel relaxed was a different feeling than being at home with my brothers. After a while, the smell of cooking food began to sneak through the bathroom door. I suspected that Boo was walking up and down and that she hasn't changed her clothes yet. Should I make a bet?