53

I concentrated on finding a suitable outfit to go out. After a few weeks working tirelessly, I had a day off. I had been working on the search for new Starlights to work on the web page as we had more and more work each time. In addition to planning the birthday event for Ravi. I still was busting my head in search of something special to do... Not only in general with Starlights, but personally. The man had everything, so he left me with few options to consider... I also met Sun Hee who had harassed me until I was tired to explain what happened that night.

-You two are dating, right?

-No -That was the reality, but not exactly what was happening.

-Ya. I have seen them interact and he behaves differently with you.

-He's an idol... -My friend looked at me with understanding.

-I know, but he's also a great person. Don't let that be what prevents him from receiving love. And I have no doubt that you will give it better than anyone else. Who else has left everything to come here? That shows a lot -At the moment she jumped in the chair excitedly-. That reminds me that I almost died when he dragged you that day... it was indescribable. I would pay to see something similar again -I laughed at her, something must go wrong in her head-. I'm sorry for Shin Hwa but he looked for it -She covered her mouth as if she had said something forbidden and shrugged-. It's not like you don't know he's interested in you, anyway.

-He's just a friend -Anyway, Ravi was always first.

-I know, I hope he knows it too. Have you talked after that day?

-Negative -He didn't even answer my message.

-Let's hope he join us tonight –And just like that the plans to go out in the night, after the presentation of VIXX that day were established.

Returning to the present, I looked at myself in the mirror while pulling the third set of clothes that didn't convince me to bed. Should I put something simpler? I tried another set. Why was it hard to find something right to wear? Maybe I was just exaggerating. No, I was definitely doing it... I couldn't help it. I wanted to be perfect.

-So, are you going out tonight? -I remembered having jumped when Ravi's voice sounded very close to my ear.

-Are you crazy? -I asked, looking everywhere. He had leaned toward me and now let out a naughty giggle.

-There is no one here -He helped me with the bags I had to carry-. Where will you go? -He had listened to Sun Hee before leaving the dressing room to remind me that she was waiting for me at the company.

-Why do you want to know? To kidnap me again? -Ravi made a face of total indignation.

-I didn't kidnap you! -I raised an eyebrow in his direction.

-Being dragged by force, without my consent, is not kidnapping?

-You got in the car!

-Would you have let me go if I refused? -He shook his head slowly.

-I would have tried my best to convince you.

-You see, in the end, it was a kidnapping.

-From my point of view, it's just a syntax alteration.

I couldn't help but laugh at the memory. Ravi was a fun person, and I always had a good time around him. What he really wanted to know was if Shin Hwa would go, that man had a jealous streak that for some reason I found adorably entertaining. Did he really not know that I didn't have eyes for anyone but him? At the end of the night, the photographer made his appearance, I thought it would be uncomfortable, but Shin Hwa was as if nothing had happened so that night ended quite well.