45

We spent some time in silence, he was so focused that I didn't want to bother him. But he looked so great that I wanted to draw him, capture that passion in some way as well as in a photo. I took out my cell phone and took the photo so that it would serve me later as a reference.

-You don't have to take a picture of me secretly. You have every right to do it -He winked at me. Wait, how did he know I was taking a picture? The cell phone was completely silent and Ravi was so focused on his work that I couldn't even believe that he noticed me.

-How do you know it is a photo?

-Because you thought a lot with the phone in your hand and then you hid it as if you had done something wrong.

-You were not looking at me -He sighed and turned in the chair to face me.

-You are in my peripheral sight. I haven't stopped looking at you all this time. Even when I'm focused, you are part of everything I'm doing -I cleared my throat, sure I was blushing.

-I asked myself where the timid Won-Sik I know has gone.

-He has not left, believe me. I find it hard to tell you these things but if I don't say them, you'll never know. And between the two options, guess what I chose -He chose to confront his shyness... I was dead with those words. Why tell him No was a good idea? I needed to remind myself soon because I was losing the battle.

-Can I make a video of us working? -He laughed.

-And that's how one changes the subject... - It was the first time I noticed him a little frustrated. That made me feel bad. In spite of everything, I didn't want to cause him any discomfort-. You can do it, anyway I was thinking about that -Then he smiled satisfied-. Now we are in the same line of thought. It's great -I took the selfie stick out of my purse and put on my cell phone, it would be easier to record in this way-. You must give me a copy of that when we finish -He said, pressing a few keys.

-Ok. I'll start signing now -Ravi stopped working and looked at the camera.

-Hey everyone, is Ravi -I raised a confused eyebrow. Why the hell was he showing up as if this was an official thing? Who understood him?-. In these moments I'm in my studio preparing a new song. I'm very excited about this project. It's something different from what I'm used to working with, but I know it will work out -He stared at me as if he was giving me confidence. I winked in response, making him smile perfectly delighted-. This isn't just my project. Actually, this didn't come from me, but from someone special. Wait a moment -He stood up, took the phone to change the camera and see himself on the screen-. Now, it's better. As I said this project is a very special one and I'm not doing it alone. Ah, Ha Neul? -Ravi pulled a chair-. Come here, say hi -I was about to release one of my antics, but he looked so serious that I decided not to.

-Mmmh, hello -The rapper laughed.

-She talks a lot more than this, I swear. The camera makes her shy.

-It is for you to see that miracles happen.

-Very good. I will explain a bit of what all this is about. I have had this melody in my head since the first time I heard Ha Neul singing -Wait, when was the first time you heard me sing? Somehow, I felt that some information escaped me-. Since then I have tried to work with her. We both write the lyrics of the song and today we will finally record it. How do you feel about this project, Ha Neul?

-Are you really going to interview me?

-Come on, I want to have a record of this. Don't be mean -He put on the face of a puppy abandoned in the rain and, who was I to say no?