Bonus Chap. 16

Don't believe me... I asked her even though my mouth dropped all those horrible words. I wanted her to begin to deny it, to seek the logic of things as she always did, until she caught me in my own lie. But Ha Neul believed me so quickly that it shattered my soul. Did she really believe that I would do this to her like that? My previous words and all the moments we spent together were not significant enough to make me distrust this situation?

-Tell me you do not believe me... -I begged internally-. Please, don't believe anything I'm saying - How was I going to explain what I was doing when Hana was watching everything from the door? I was a coward after all. She deserved to be free of someone like me... those were my thoughts, the ones that reinforced the idea of ​​being cruel and to break the necklace that meant so much. I will never forget the death of the brightness of her eyes, it was enough to cause nightmares.

-With that you've lost all chances of being with her -Hana began when I dragged her away-. Your performance was so excellent that even I believed it -I threw the glass in my hand, which ended up shattering against the wall of my studio, remembering.

I didn't want to hurt her, but she was suffering enough... wasn't it better for her to stop seeing lights for me? After all, I was someone who couldn't even defend her as I should. I was locked in a stupid game, like a puppet, just for not finding a better way to solve this. I didn't deserve someone like her, so even though I died saying those cruel words to her, she had to start on her own. In a place where I wouldn't be included.

I searched for something to entertain myself with, even though Butt was whimpering under Ha Neul's desk, even he missed her.

-She will not come back -I yelled, making him hide quickly. I scratched my eyes in frustration and then looked for the dog where he hid. He wasn't at all responsible for what was happening and here I was, being completely stupid, retaliating my anger with him-. I'm sorry, it's just you and me alone again... -He seemed to understand me because he licked me as if trying to comfort me.

I was going to work with the arrangement for the next song I would do, but I realized that I left it in the company. I had no choice but to go for the papers. I went back to the company to look for them, after all, I needed to distract myself and leave my studio before going crazy. Being all day at Boo's desk, remembering her there, did me no good.

It was raining again, this was definitely the year when it rained most. As always, it reminded me of her and how happy it always was when it rained. For some reason that rain made me think of the song Goodnight and Good morning, who would have thought that story could become true. I entered the company shaking off the coat a few drops. I went directly to the studio, but in that, I saw water in the corridor towards the practice room. I changed my course, without knowing very well why. No music came out of the room, but the door was open. When I looked out, I found Ha Neul there. She was soaked from head to toe. Without shoes, her long black skirt was spinning heavy as she danced. Reflecting so much pain in her steps that it was impossible not to emphasize how I felt. What the hell have I done? I had broken her eternal smile...

Suddenly, as if her body couldn't stand it, she fell to the floor and picked up her feet on her chest. Locking her face between them. I could hear the heartbreaking sobs and I wanted to go and comfort her. To apologize for all the horrible words I said, and which were not true at all. She didn't need to be big because for me she already was. She was the person who understood everything about me, even those things that I didn't even understand. I wanted to go there and beg forgiveness, but if I did that, I would somehow hurt her again. Hana, my fans and the director would do it, and I wasn't yet ready to deal with all that.

-Where are you? -I asked Leo who let out a yawn. It was late at night, but someone had to do what I couldn't do. Ha Neul had to go home and change before she got sick.

-We stayed to sleep in Hannie's apartment.

-Go to pick her up. Bring a coat and towels.

-What are you talking about? She's here.

-Leo, Ha Neul is here at the company.

-Don't come near her -The news seemed to wake him up completely-. If you appreciated her at some point, leave her alone. We will go for her at this time -My brothers were upset with me and it was to be understood. They had asked me many times and I didn't answer, as far as they know, I'm acting like an idiot, just because I'm an idiot. They may be right, but it wasn't in that sense that I was an idiot.

I stood there in front of the door, waiting for them to arrive. I couldn't move from there, even though listening to her cry was finish me. This was the only way I could be around her. After a while, I heard footsteps down the hall, not wanting to explain, I walked to my destination. Leo would take care of her and together with my other brothers will do what I can't do. I knew she would be in good hands with them around her.