6

I wondered how many times I would leave my annoying scarf. I had already left the apartment when I had to return for it. I looked at the sky and it looked like it was going to rain. I smiled, I love it when it rains. Maybe I would walk under the rain, just a little, before I got to work... Even if I died of cold then. Suddenly my cell phone starts ringing, this time I was surprised, the truth is that I did not expect any calls. I looked at the number, but I did not know it.

- 안녕하세요 - the voice of a man answered me. I giggled nervously when I asked who it was it said he was Ken.-. How did you get my number?

-Better ask: how can I not have it? -True, that made more sense. I worked with them now, hopefully they had my number. Besides, it was the company number. Since I came directly to work they provided me with a temporary mobile.

-True. I just thought it was strange. Everything ok?

-Are you on your way to the company?

-Yes. You need something?

-Bring the breakfast. I send you the list by message.

-Okay. See you later.

-Bye. Do not forget to bring it all. -He hung up.

Several minutes later the message arrived. I was close to the company, so I would go to the same cafe yesterday. It was the only one I knew anyway. The drizzle began to fall; I closed my eyes and stayed in my place, enjoying it. The drizzle ceased some time later, I opened my eyes to give the sky an exasperated look, but I found an umbrella in its place. Confused I looked at the owner to find... guess who. Yes, him. Ravi was looking at me, and that look was difficult to interpret.

-You'll get sick. -He said, very certain.

-I doubt it, but thanks for the concern. -I was not going to explain because I already doubted it, but it's usual for me to be in the rain. This was not going to affect me.

-Let's go -I nodded and put my hands in my coat. The mind became a desert without words. I needed to get used to this.-. How was the presentation yesterday?

-Oh! It was great! Everything was so perfect, it seemed like a dream. You are getting better and better, I am so proud of you all! And you shone as always on stage. I love to see you there; you really were born for this. - By the time I had already screwed up, I remembered that I was talking to the real Ravi and not to my imagination, with which I was accustomed to speak. I covered my mouth and stopped shocked. Wanting to hit my head again. Ravi just grinned as if he'd been said something he'd never been told but was glad to hear.

-So you're our fan? -I grimaced and snorted.

-Is not that obvious? -He joined his fingers and left a space between them before adding:

-Just a little. -I laughed.

-I left everything I knew to come and work with you, which should say enough -By then we were entering the company.-. I forgot! Ken ordered breakfast. I must come back.

-Did he do that?

-Yes, why?

-Normally he does not. My theory is that he is trying you or bothering because you are the new one.

-Possibly the second -I replied with a smile.-. See you later.

-You're going alone?

-Obviously.

-I'll go with you. -Awww, that melted my heart. But as much as I wanted to continue with the conversation, I was not going to take an idol to a cafe to have to fight with the fans to save his life. Although that was to exaggerate, as the Starlights were not like that... take it as a preventive measure.

-Thank you for the offer, but I must decline. You can lend me the umbrella if it makes you feel better and relieve your conscience. -He shook his head.

-Not to mention the obvious, but you cannot bring the order and hold the umbrella.

-You have a point.

-Before you say it's only a drizzle and you can go without the umbrella, look behind you. -I looked outside to find that it was raining louder and it did not look like the rain was going to stop. I opened and closed my mouth with nothing to say. Ravi was absolutely right.

-Wait! -He could not go out like that. Just when he should have the mask covering his mouth and sunglasses, today only had a cap on.–. Take this -I took off my sunglasses and gave them to him. Not that this would help too much, but at least if a little.-. Ugh, where did you leave your mask today?

-I forgot -he admitted.-. And yours?

-I do not have it. -Just thinking about putting one on my face bothers me. It's one of the things I think I could not get used to.

-You should have one. – Why did he looked more adorable when he was worried more than normal? Lore, concentrate, please.

-I know. I'll have it some other time -We both left to head to the cafe. Once outside, I turned to look at him.-. Stay here. I do not like to leave you here in the cold, but considering it is raining and there are not many people outside this is the best place. I'll be back. -I ran inside. Miraculously there was only someone else beside me in line. I made the order when it was my turn; I looked out and saw that he was still waiting with his hands in the pockets of his pants. How could anyone look so damned masculine just standing there and waiting? Something is wrong with me.

The order was taking longer than usual. I looked out again; he was still there, perfectly on the same side. I noticed he only had a coat. I left immediately.

-You tell me yesterday not to leave without a scarf, and you leave it today? -He looked at me in surprise as I stood on tiptoe and put my scarf around his neck. By the time I realized what I was really doing Ravi was looking at me with the face of wanting to add something.-. Keep it until we get to the company, if I get sick, nothing happens. On the contrary, you cannot get sick. -I went back inside the order, not thinking very well about what I had just done.

The order was just ready when people began to notice who it was who waited outside. So I immediately went out and grabbed his arm without a word. We reached the company and breathed in relief, releasing all the tension I had accumulated. Protecting an idol was a mission.

-Are you going to let me go? -I opened my eyes wide, I thought I had taken his arm, but in a hurry I grabbed his hand to drag him into the company. Immediately I made an apology, Ravi only thought it funny. We left the umbrella at the entrance and headed to the practice room. As I scolded myself mentally, but could not forget the warmth of his hand.