96

I waited for Sunee to finish my hairstyle for the other part of the photo shooting while looking at my twitter -the unofficial one- to see the things that my friends and the other groups that I follow put on when I noticed that Ravi was answering to the Starlights questions. I read all the comments, and a part of me felt jealous because he answered them sweetly... besides, Ravi knew very well that this was my unofficial account and he has never answered anything that I have written to him. Was that fair? I had a right too! With an exasperated sigh, I released my cellphone. Sun Hee was straightening my hair, almost about to kill me because of the mass of hair I had.

-I think now you regret asking me to be your doll -She laughed.

-Thanks to Buddha that you only straighten your hair a few times.

-I have a lot of consideration. By the way, how are your wedding plans going? -Then she began to say a torrent of things. She looked excited, but she had so many things pending that it seemed she was going crazy. I regretted not being able to help her, but about wedding plans? I didn't know anything other than that you should say I accept.

The photo shooting started an hour later. One of the things that I liked about my team was that I could do whatever I wanted inside the studio and there was no problem with it. That's why they knew that music couldn't be absent and it didn't seem strange to them that I was with them being equal. I spent the whole night baking cookies to bring them as a gift, and although the eye bags would have been a horror to appease, seeing them so happy eating them made everything worth it. I have worked with different teams and it isn't the same.

-How many times do I have to tell you that I drink specific water? -I heard one of the models complain. I rolled my eyes. Min Ah, she was really picky. I took a seat next to her because Shin Hwa was taking pictures of someone else.

-Do they pay you every time you drink water from that brand? -I asked, taking the bottle she had rejected.

-야, who told you could drink my water? -I laughed at her.

-You just said you didn't want it -She breathed exasperatedly.

-It's the only brand here.

-I swear there is no one that can deal with you.

-You?

-Hardly. You're like constant pain, you know?

-I've been told.

-We have the rarest friendship on the planet -But it wasn't the first, I have a long list of friends who would fall into that category.

I met the model in one of the first photo shootings, it wasn't a spontaneous friendship, but not a difficult one either. It was something simply established. She was a total haughty and I was who always take her down the cloud with pure sarcasm. When nobody could tell her anything, there I was telling her everything. That's where my problem of not being quiet came in. It was something funny the first time because she is the typical unbearable diva and was making a total scandal for the piece of clothing she had to model.

-I don't like it. I don't look good with this color! -I was finishing putting the set that was for me and she was losing the precious time that I needed because once I left there I had a meeting with the staff of the fanbase. I looked at my watch, if she kept acting like this I was going to have problems later. Although I could take my photos alone, the photos as a whole would be a problem.

-Did you just leave primary school? -I asked because she was having a little girl's tantrum, making her look at me like she wanted to kill me. What was probably true.