109

There were a few times that I could return to the office in the company. Today I had taken some time off to say goodbye to the guys and to work some administrative things on the fanbase before I left. I looked at the pictures of us hanging on the wall and a smile escaped me. My office looked like a museum of us and of funny moments. When they saw these pictures they made a fuss, but nothing made me take them away. They were adorable even though they found them shameful. Everything was as I remembered since they returned to fix the place I have more love than before. Should I consider putting a code on the door? That way I would make sure that nobody enters and destroy this place again.

I stopped wandering and went to work. My plans were to finish as quickly as possible to enjoy the practice of VIXX. I missed with madness to be able to make blogs with the same frequency as before, but it wasn't possible for me. Although it wasn't enough due to my schedule, I refused to stop working on what I struggled to build. Ravi told me I was working too much, but I couldn't help it. At the end of the day, I liked doing it. I searched for the required files and started working with them, then I had to send them to the secretary. It was a long time until I finally finished. Before leaving, I decided to look at VIXX's official website for updates. I also went through other pages looking for photos and articles. Finally, I entered the fancafe because it was fun to be there. I did nothing but enter when a message emerged:

     It's been a long time since the last time I wrote, right? I'm sorry, my brothers and I have been busy. I'm here because I'm happy and I want to share it with you. Some are going to approve it, others not so much, but anyway I want you to know that I'm happy. About a year ago, my life turned upside down and even though I tried to return it to normal, it couldn't be. Now that I think about it, I was a total fool to try to do that. I have known the sweetness and the unconditional support in a very special person. That's why I want to share with the Starlights, who have always believed in me and supported me all this time, that I have a relationship with Lore. I hope you can be happy for us, and support us in this new way. I must leave now, I would have liked to do something more personal, but I was so anxious to tell you that I couldn't think of anything else. Please, it's cold, don't forget to go warm. I don't want you to get sick.

I stared at the screen, did I read well? Did I understand what was written or did I imagine it? This boy was crazy! He lost his mind... I couldn't find another explanation for this. Just when he was about to start their concerts! I waited for the horrendous fear for the rejection of his fans to arrive, but I waited in vain. I was surprised, yes. But it was a sweet surprise and full of warmth. Although I would have liked him to let me know before I could die of a heart attack. My cellphone started ringing.

-Hello?

-Are you alive? -Ale said after putting together the fuss of lifetime-. The internet wants to fall and most Starlights almost hunt you or offer a reward for your head -I giggled nervously.

-Did it really say what I read? I'm still in shock.

-Congratulations! After so much time suffering for him, you were given the opportunity. Lucky girl! Did you save God in your past life? -I laughed.

-It seems.

-How do you feel?

-As if I was dreaming.

-Well, don't wake up from sleep, baby.

-He's crazy! He didn't even tell me he would do this and they just go to concerts.

-That man loves you and I'm very happy. After so much, you deserve to be happy. It will be difficult for you two, but after what you have gone through, this is nothing.

Messages began to appear in my SNS. Some evidently were in total anger, others were very pretty. First of all, I was nervous, but I wasn't afraid. I knew what I could give for that man and that no one would give him the same as me. I considered it a good thing that he chose me among all. If I wasn't in this position and it was someone else, I would be totally devastated. That's why I understood others perfectly, but that didn't mean I wasn't happy about the situation I was in. I looked up from the computer to see who had knocked on the door and now entered the office. Ravi looked beautifully happy, I smiled at him as I shook my head. That naughty-faced man was my life.

-Ale, I'll call you later -I said goodbye to my best friend and looked at my boyfriend steadily.

-You've lost your mind, right? -He gave a loud laugh.

-It seems.

-A warning wasn't bad -He shook his head.

-You would have refused -I wince.

-Indeed, you are preparing for a long concert season... what if this affects you all? -He was listening to my diatribe, with fun. I was nervous about him, but the reality was that excitement didn't fit in my chest either-. Anyway, I'm happy you did it -He sighed in relief.

-It's good to hear. I thought you were going to get mad... I've seen that the fans have written you ugly things -I walked up to him, who welcomed me with a hug.

-It's a minimum price to pay compared to this -Suddenly the door opened unexpectedly and VIXX came in making a fuss, more than usual.

-We have a new member in the family! -Celebrated Ken.

-Was not I already? -I asked offended, making him look confused.

-I suppose you're right in that.

-Did you know? -I asked. They looked at me with guilt.

-He didn't want us to tell you. I'm sorry, noona.

-We are so happy that Ravi isn't going to be angrier, that I can sing with happiness -Said Hongbin.

-Don't worry, Binnie. I will take care not to share the umbrella when it rains and not be close to each other when you are present. I want to keep you from dying of jealousy -Everyone laughed except him-. What? -I played innocent-. You were the one who said that you wanted to do things to couples every time they passed you by.

-Do you think I can do something to you both?

-Yes! -Said Ravi and I in unison. He looked at others for help, but they just nodded.

-I regret many times to have said that...

-Is late for that. I'm sorry.

-It's a pity we can't celebrate the moment -N complained.

-You're going on a trip soon. It doesn't give us time for anything -Leo observed.

-We can celebrate when she meets with us again -Proposed Hyuk.

-There is no other choice -Ken lamented.

-Don't worry guys, we'll have time to celebrate everything we want. For now, it is better that you return to your practice. You have concerts to present.

The boys said goodbye energetically, and Ravi gave me a quick kiss before following them. I was left alone, thinking about what I should do next. The most reasonable thing was to confirm our relationship. Even though I knew that Shin Hwa already had his hands working on the issue. Wasn't it better for me to say something now that he had taken the first step? I sat in front of the computer, thinking of something to write. But the only thing that was on my mind was the confidence with which Ravi was addressing me and our relationship. He was my boyfriend, I couldn't even put those words together in a phrase aloud without wanting to collapse from the emotion. It was something that was happening and every moment with him was better than the previous one.