90

Late at night, I was still preparing things to go on a trip. People already knew who I was so I had to do double work to sneak away from the fans who would take pictures of me instead of the boys or both. It was going to be almost an impossible mission, considering that I would go with no one at my side to avoid attracting attention. If they recognized me, it was possible that I had to run like crazy. I let out a laugh, that would be funny if it came up to it.

Someone knocked on the door pulling me from my thoughts that went from mentally preparing myself to meet Ravi the next day, to the conversation I had with the boys. Can I call them and say that I was sick? I didn't think I could face the man and not let go of anything in defense. What is wrong in my head? Why was forgiving him so difficult when it was obvious what I felt? I must be wrong in the head. I walked to the door submerged in my thoughts, why did I meet Shin Hwa at the door. I didn't know who I was waiting for, but definitely, it wasn't him.

-What a surprise, come in! I didn't know you were coming.

-You would know if you answered your phone.

-I'm sorry, I was packing for tomorrow and I forgot to put it to sound –That how distracted I was. It was a miracle that I didn't leave my head lying somewhere. That doesn't count Lore, that doesn't leave your shoulders. And that is the reason why it is where it is, if not it would be another story.

-I'm here to select photos for your portfolio. Besides discussing your schedule that starts immediately after you return from the trip -He looked at me exasperated-. You should stay, the truth is that you need to rest. If you're going on a trip, as soon as you return from the airport, you're going to have an activity immediately after -That means I wouldn't have time to close an eye, literally.

-Don't worry, I'll be fine.

-I knew it but I should try.

Sitting on the sofa in the living room, the photographer began to put all the photos on the small table. They were a considerable amount, of different activities that I did during the past month. That one was full of surprises. At the beginning of October, I recorded the video with Ravi, I heard the news of his breakup with Hana, I was in promotion programs... The days were short, but at the same time so eternal that I couldn't believe that we were already in November. All the things that could happen in a short time were amazing. I stopped to look when he put the photos of the recording of the video. Those photos exuded so much happiness that it was almost palpable. In some, we both laughed as if we knew something that others didn't... It was some pictures that talked a lot. Shin Hwa noticed as he was looking at them.

-Have you seen the video yet? -That wretched video... Why did both Sunee and him insist on that?

-No -He sighed.

-You are so difficult.

-You're lucky you met Byul. You were stuck in this mess if it wasn't for her. I'm grateful -He laughed at that.

-Byul wasn't the one who made me give up. You did it yourself. We never talked about the subject, because you wanted to maintain the friendship relationship between us and you always kept me with the truth. I thank you very much for that. Although that wasn't going to make me give up, I was hoping it would be different someday. The moment I really realized that there would be no one else for you other than Won Sik, was when you left the studio in the most important photo section of your life. You knew you had the risk of not coming, but you went for him anyway. Even after that, you have left your things, just to go and support him. You have not been part of the staff to not put yourself in a difficult position, but you've been supporting him from the crowd -That was right. Although Ravi was with Hana, I still watched over his career. As usual-. Those things made me make a dignified retreat because there was no room for me. It's only a matter of time when you go back to him. I have to give credits to the man. Ha Neul, he's trying -I grimace.