63

After that beautiful evening, we had only slept a few hours. We were reluctant to fall asleep, so we stayed talking in the pool after the fireworks. Ravi had given me his coat to protect me from the cold, while he hugged me sitting on a blanket that he put on the floor. This man thought of everything, so smart. We saw the sunrise, sitting there completing this perfect memory. Then, with regret, we went to our rooms where we said goodbye with a passionate kiss, promising to see us hours later.

Now I listened to the song "The flower", that he sang for a fanmeeting. I loved this song beyond all, I felt a special affection because it was one of those super rare times that I heard him sing. People will be able to say what they want, but I loved his low voice and the melody it composed. When I heard it for the first time I almost died for such perfection, then my music player was exhausted to repeat it so many times and I never got tired of listening to it. I don't do it yet and I didn't think that would happen at some point. I ran my hand over the beautiful pendant he had given me, it was a perfect sapphire. When asked why he chose this pendant, he just smiled at me and then said: Every time it rains I remember much more about you. I wanted you to know this. That was enough to tattoo the smile on my face for the next thousand years.

-I'm curious to know who you hear you're so happy -I jumped out of fright. So entertaining was I didn't notice that he was approaching.

-You will not like to know -Ravi looked at me impatiently.

-Mmh, now I'm more curious. Let me listen.

-You will not like it, I'm telling you -Anyway, I put on a headphone because he wasn't going to let it go, as usual.

-How is it that you have this? -He asked with surprise.

-As an International Starlights we have our methods -It is bad enough not to see them, as to add that we can't know the existence of these great presentations. I thanked those blessed souls who returned our sigh with these things.

-This contraband network is amazing.

-It is. And I will protect it at all costs until you tell me you all are going to visit places you have never thought of. Meanwhile, International Starlights must live -He raised his hands in surrender.

-I didn't even say anything.

-Just in case -He laughed and put an arm around my shoulders like he used to.

-Let's go, before it's too late.

This time Ravi drove to the place of practice. This would be all day today and tomorrow until the afternoon. We had to go back when we left the practice tomorrow for the rapper's agenda. We got out of the car when we arrived, without any problem. In the studio, not all the people I expected were there. I looked for answers.

-I said I reserved spaces, right? -Ravi scratched his head with a bit of guilty. The reality is that he wasn't offering workshops. I insisted I wanted to do this with you -I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, get excited or all the above.

-You are the most tender man on earth, you know?

-I think I've heard it before, but not from the person I've wanted to hear it -Here he goes... when he does or says things like these it kills me. How can I survive all this?

Just when I was going to do and say the corniest of my life, the instructor entered the studio animatedly, greeting Ravi. It seemed they known each other, which didn't surprise me at all. He introduced us formally and the instructor just laughed.