93

I was thrilled when they agreed to spend these vacation days with me. They had suggested that we stay in a house of vacations and here I was waiting for them. VIXX was busy with the last details of the mini album that will be released in December and after that, they would be participating in my short vacation. I animatedly filled the supply shelves for the three days and verified that everything was perfectly fine. When I was satisfied, I sat down to wait.

Several hours later, I heard a car arrive. I looked up from my book to see. My mouth went dry when I recognized Ravi from a distance, while the taxi went where it arrived. What was this? And the others? He approached where I was a little hesitant, surely my face reflected discontent.

-The guys decided to stop and buy some things. They asked me to come first in case you needed help.

-All is ready. It is missing that you fight over the room where you are going to sleep. I already claimed one of the rooms -I smiled triumphantly. It was the room with the best view.

-Is it the one with the best view? -Guess him. I raised my chin proudly, so as not to imply that I had been caught. Ravi laughed-. Definitely, it is the one with the best view.

-You can go adjusting yourself before the others arrive. Are you hungry?

-I just left the company. What do you think? -That he must be hungry. Should I prepare something? As it seemed I had everything written on my face, he supposed that I would end up preparing something quickly, so he said: -. I help you as soon as I reclaim my room and release all of this -I nodded and saw him disappear inside the house.

I accommodated all the things we could need on the table, next to the barbecue we would use. I soon realized that I had left the matches to light the fire, next to the coal in my apartment. I wanted to hit myself on the head. I was so focused on having enough food and other things that we could use, that I forgot it completely. Ravi arrived minutes later.

-How can I help you?

-You can wash these vegetables while I call the boys to bring things to light the barbecue. I forgot everything in my apartment.

-Ok -I called Hyuk who was the one who usually answered his cell phone faster and answered the first sound.

-Hello?

-Hyuk, I need you to bring something to start the barbecue. I forgot all that in my apartment -He cleared his throat nervously-. Is everything fine?

-Noona, we will not be able to arrive today.

-What do you mean?

-There was an accident, and the road is closed until further notice -I giggled hysterically.

-For real?

-Yes. N has come down to ask, but I don't think we can make it -At that moment I heard the leader's voice.

-The truck has thrown everything on the road, it will not be open until they finish cleaning.

-Did you listen, noona?

-I heard. Don't worry. If you can't arrive tomorrow, don't try either, I prefer that you are safe to come risky along the way.

-I'm sorry, noona.

-It's not your fault, honey. We talk later.

I was frozen in the place because if they couldn't get there it wanted to say that I was here only with Ravi. The nervousness began to become palpable. I didn't want to stay with him here. That wasn't my idea of ​​a vacation. What would I do now? I walked to the table where Ravi accommodated the freshly washed vegetables.