101

One of the most difficult things I had to do was to say goodbye to my best friend, after her week with me ended. The guys had gone on a trip to record a special and I had to stay because I had my own agenda. This made all I wanted to do was stay locked in my house, doing absolutely nothing. Move Lore, things aren't done alone and nobody will do them for you. With an exasperated sigh, I got up from the bed and went for my coffee before doing anything. I had a catwalk practice in an hour, and then I had to meet with Shin Hwa to discuss the contracts. I had not told Ravi anything about that, it made me nervous about the subject in general. Although I knew that he was going to support me as always.

I'm a fool, right? Any other person would be jumping with happiness for the opportunity, and here I was hesitating as most of the time. I left the room and ran back when my cellphone started ringing. I was very cheered when I answered because Ravi was calling.

-Can you finally breathe? -I asked.

-Almost. We took a break from the recording. We hope to be back tomorrow.

-That sounds great. I miss you already. Everything has been fine?

-Yes. Great. By the way, I was going to ask you, are you free on your birthday? It's coming -Ugh, my birthday. This has been a train without brakes. We could barely celebrate the birthdays of the other boys in peace. Everything was inside activities and other things. Apparently, mine is on the same roads this year.

-I have that day full, but I can escape at some point. Do you have any plans? -His laughter was rich with fun and joy. I threw myself back to the bed... How can this man be so perfect?

-I better do your bodyguard, so I avoid that you have a problem. My crazy girl who doesn't care about anything.

-Yes, of course, I care something. I care about many things in fact, only that there are other things that happen once in my life and I don't want to lose them.

-You have a point with that -Suddenly my phone started ringing again-. Let me guess... my brothers texting to you, right? -I let out a laugh. Now that all were unoccupied, our chat began to be a war of words and emoticons.

-Yes -Ravi sighed.

-I'll have a serious conversation with them. My brothers must stop monopolizing my girlfriend. I also have the right to talk to you.

-True, you have the right. But they were first. So, I don't think they'll listen to you at some point -I laughed at him.

-You may be right... I must go now. Remember that we arrived tomorrow. Make a space on your agenda I want to see you. I miss you like crazy.

-You don't have to ask for it. That is a fact. See you tomorrow. Take care, okay?

-Always. You too. I love you

When I hung up I answered the messages to my adored boys, and I jumped out of bed to get ready. If I didn't hurry I could be late and my manager was going to kill me. I was very happy that the things between Shin Hwa and I had stayed well after all. Deep inside I knew that if I had tried to have a relationship with him long ago, this would not be possible. Even though I knew I hurt him... that day when I left the photo shooting to go and take care of Ravi, it was the moment when I ended up with all his hopes. I felt the worst in the world for doing it, but I also knew that it was better for him. The luck is that now he had Byul, which makes my decision not so cruel.

The catwalk practice was super. The models were totally friendly, except for some who thought they were queens. I was delighted with the clothes, it was beautiful and possibly the most expensive I will ever wear. The event would be the next day and I was already excited. Once the practice that was only done by a very perfectionist designer, just left to go to the office to discuss future plans.

-Are you nervous? -Shin Hwa asked, seeing that I began to play with my fingers after taking a seat.

-Obviously. Is not this too much?

-What is too much?

-Well, doing all of this? -I raised an eyebrow-. People are going to get tired of me -He mocked me.

-You have been working with an idol group... tell me what they do -I sigh because I knew where his comparison was going. Singing, dancing, acting, and modeling are the daily bread of an idol.

-I understood the first 100 times.

-There's no need to do it if you don't want to. I just told you to consider it.

-I did it. I concluded that I would be an idiot if I didn't take the opportunity. Is that that little voice in my head doesn't want to shut up.

-It will do it soon, don't worry. So, did you read the contracts? What did you think?

-They are very good ones, thanks for making them take my crazy things into consideration. But of all, Jellyfish had something that others didn't: the possibility of continuing to work with VIXX even if it doesn't have the same consistency as before - Shin Hwa looked at me for a long time.

-Why do you want to continue working on that fanbase? It's the only thing you've stayed strong in having -I thought for a moment, trying to organize my thoughts.

-It will surely seem stupid to you. The truth is that this fanbase has been part of my life for many years and I still feel that it is a project to which I can continue making improvements and with which I can grow. It is not only important for VIXX, but for the fans as well. It's about being the bridge for them and many people, someone who brings them some happiness. Even if I have to delegate the leadership to someone else, I would always be behind the fanbase, I don't see myself outside the project.

-That means you'll continue to have more work.

-Yes. But that is normal for me. I will make a new meeting with the other members to reorganize their positions and duties. So, don't worry about that.

-Are you sure you want to sign with them?

-Yes. I'm sure.

-Very good. As soon as they give me a date for the meeting at the company, I will let you know. We will sign the official document there. Get ready for the big change in your life.

-Are you sure of doing this? You'll be leaving the studio -He grimaced.

-I'll do that work in some way -I laughed because it's the same case as I with the VIXX fanbase.

-It will be twice as much work -He shrugged.

-Like you, I'll make work this whole thing in some way. We will do the things we want to do, and we will do it well. That's what matters in the end -I nodded. What matters a few sacrifices when you will do what you want and what you like to do? Everything will be a matter of changes and adjustments. We will do it somehow. As the photographer said, we will do it well.