Chapter 11

When we left my mother's house, Jay got very angry. "Kajol was it really necessary?" In the car, we fought violently. I didn't want to take it anymore. "Jay, I don't know what is your problem!" "Kajol, what is my problem? My problem is that my wife always run to King Khan's arms." He parked the car and I left angry. He came to me and grabbed my arms. "Kajol, I don't want to have this adulterer here anymore." I looked at him "Jay, who is an adulterer, we really don't want to argue right now, right?" I let go and lost my balance. I stumbled and fell. He stood next to me and looked at me. I grabbed my foot. It hurts like hell. I started crying because the pain was hellish. He leaned over and helped me into the house. He couldn't hide his indifference to me.

The doctors found a foot break. That meant walking on crutches for the next few weeks. With Shahrukh I was still in contact every day. We called or wrote. I was waiting for the Kapil show tomorrow. I wanted to see him again. At night, Jay entered the room and began again with the tedious subject. It bothered me and I did not hear it anymore. What happened to this man? For years I fought for this marriage and he trampled on it and now, when he realizes that each time I become more Kajol, he comes with jealousy. I think it was too late for that. What had opened in my heart no longer closed. I left the room without saying a word and left it dry.

The next morning, I met Shahrukh at the hotel. Mickey was putting on a makeup just when Shahrukh entered. "Namaste." My heart stopped beating. I jumped and hugged him. He was so lost. He took me in his arms and stroked my back. Mickey laughed "Kajol why, why he ... I have no chance against him." I turned and slapped him on the shoulder "Shut up Mickey." The three of us laugh out loud. Of course, I had told Mickey everything that had happened. He was my friend for more than 25 years. We joke and prepare to put on makeup. Again and again Shahrukh took my hand or played with my fingers. I loved just feeling it. When Mickey finished, we picked up and left the hotel together for the Studio. Before the show, we all met briefly. I was happy to see Farida. Kapil started the show with Shahrukh. They talked a little. As I still could not walk, the cameras dimmed and I appeared from the bottom. When the cameras returned to Shahrukh, we were sitting together. Kapil came to us and was very happy. He explained to the audience why he was already sitting. Shahrukh made a joke of lifting my dress and showing the audience my cast. Kapil smiled coquettishly at me and said, "She came to this show with a broken leg because no one can separate two people who are really in love." He winked at me and I felt the jealousy grow in Shahrukh. "Kapil to whom do you say that?" Kapil: for you, of course. Out of shame, we all laugh. But even Kapil noticed the jealousy of Shahrukh. He came to us and sat down. We talked a bit about the great DDLJ 1000 Weeks event and we had made history. Shahrukh mentioned some scenes and I was surprised. I just held him laughing. Sometimes we behave like little children. We had fun was a lightness in our behaviour that people always called chemistry. Kapil also came to this famous question. I got sad. How I wish I had told the world now, no, it's not chemistry, it's true love. But then I endured Kapil's question with a broken heart. "When we talk about love stories, we should mention those of Simran and Raj, how do you manage to create this magic, what is the magic in you?" Shahrukh immediately felt my sadness and said: "I have no answer, but I will tell you something. There is a bit of love ... a little comfort, a little friendship ... whether we meet or not ... whether we make a film or not ... When our families come together .. It's a strange feeling of love and affection ... we don't make daily calls to discover what the other is doing, but in my heart I only wish the best for Kajol ... and in it she wishes the same. Shahrukh looked embarrassed and smiled a little forced. His words broke my heart. Shahrukh felt that and gave me a tender kiss on the cheek. We were dismissed with thunderous applause and left the studio.

We returned to the hotel and went to our room. After they helped me change my clothes I was lying comfortably on the couch when Shahrukh entered my room. He had also bathed and wore comfortable clothes. He ordered our dinner and smoked a cigar on the balcony. "Kajol come to me here is beautiful." I laughed and said, "Clear Shahrukh, it's beautiful if you're there." Shahrukh looked at me and pulled out one of their faces. "Shahrukh, don't leave it like that." We laugh. I took my crutch and limped towards him. He tenderly took me in his arms and hugged me tightly. I felt his heart accelerated. "Mr. Khan, are you nervous?" "Shhhh Kajol, I want to enjoy this moment, we're in Mumbai and I'm hugging the craziest woman on earth." Shahrukh laughs out loud "Shut up Shahrukh I don't like your jokes." I raise my eyebrow and put on a seductive look. "But do you know what I like about you?" I looked into his eyes and pulled him towards me. "I kissed him full of passion, I felt his lips soft, I felt him gently searching with his tongue for mine, I always wanted this kiss.

The next morning, Mickey again did the makeup. "Mickey to Shahrukh, you have to make an extra cloak today, otherwise he'll look very old by my side." I pinched him on the cheek and said, "You're going to make my Sugar Daddy today." Shahrukh looked at me in surprise. Mrs. Mukherjee, today you are very brave." We laugh and joke. When Mickey finished, we went to the theatre. Adiya Chopra had organized the great show. A tribute to DDLJ. Everything was prepared.

When we arrived, the crowds were not realistic. Even with bodyguards, we had difficulty walking through the crowd. They called us on stage and we were greeted again with thunderous applause. We sat down and Shahrukh started. "Everyone has been wondering what it was like with Raj and Simran, did they get married or have children? Are they happy? One thing I would like to make clear, there are 5 children between us." I had to laugh when Shahrukh said that. Because it was true, we had 5 children and we love them in common. Shahrukh started talking about the shooting in a charming way. As always, the audience was tied. I looked up laughing. "Nobody in this world can stop my dearest, my most talented, my best friend!" Shahrukh looked at me maliciously "Do not think I'm talking about you." I smiled tenderly "Yes, I know." Shahrukh loved to make jokes about me. Shahrukh tenderly took my hand and helped me to stand up. I wanted to recreate the most famous scene. Shahrukh looked at me in a deep and romantic way ... I could not keep that look. "Please, look at me normal." Shahrukh looked at me again the same, carefully moistening his lip with his tongue, "Is this normal enough?" I couldn't look at it without laughing. "Do you love me?" "More than any another person ... "We played that scene to an end.

I was glad that no one had noticed how Shahrukh's eyes had disturbed me. That look, it wasn't played, it was real. The program continued with jokes of Shahrukh in my charge. When we slowly reached the end, we were interviewed by the moderator. Exactly before these questions I was always afraid. "Kajol, Shahrukh has asked me to ask you this question." I giggled. "So it's a stupid question!" Shahrukh smiled "yes, that's one of those stupid questions." "Shut up." The moderator looked at me. "Most of the men said that you and Shahrukh should get married." I was completely surprised by that question. For not showing my insecurity I forced a smile and ignored the question. But the moderator spikes again. "Kajol, how would you react?" I saw how happy Shahrukh answered this question. I didn't know how to respond, so I forced a smile again and said in a humorous tone. "But we got married in K3G." But the moderator did not give up. "No, in real life Kajol." I was surprised How should I react now? Shahrukh felt my insecurity and my discomfort and took charge of the response. "Okay, no problem, we will send the divorce papers to Gauri and Ajay." I took my breath away from his response. I was glad when we finished with the questions. We embraced each other with much tenderness when Shahrukh whispered in my ear. "Kajol I'm sorry I didn't want to bother you, but I love you." without thinking I answered "I love you too."

On the way to my house, Shahrukh called me. "Kajol, can I ask you something?" After so many people joked about me, the last two days I had to laugh. "Shahrukh, what do you want this time?" "Kajol, do the movie with me, give us this time, give our love, the chance to grow up." I had thought about it but had not made any decision yet. "Kajol, do you trust me?" "Shahrukh more than myself, You already know." "Well then trust my plan."