The Final

When we wake up on the morning of the Award Show, we feel nervousness in every word, action and look. The pressure was huge. Our managers and our teams were informed. We all knew how important it would be tonight for us. I was on the balcony trying to get some air. But the fear of reactions blocked my breathing. Totally lost in my fears, I felt how two arms hugged me tenderly. I looked up and saw the reason why everything was worth it. "Hey, honey ..." Shahrukh lifted my chin a little, to look me straight in the eyes. "Kajol, I know how you feel, but please, trust me, I'll be by your side at any moment, I will not leave you for a second, we'll make it and tomorrow, after the press conference, everyone will know." I couldn't answer. Because I couldn't find a firm voice. I was shaking too much. My fears had taken over me. Shahrukh took my face and kissed my forehead. I felt tears forming in my eyes, which I retained with all my strength.

When Micky entered our room, the good humor came. He noticed my nervousness and he knew me. Carefully but protectively he took me in his arms. "Kajol I can't take away your fear but I trust blindly in Shahrukh, I know that I will fight against anyone who gets in the way of your love." I smiled at him, knowing he was right. I didn't want to ruin this night with my fears. I wanted to enjoy it.

When at night Shahrukh entered the room and saw me in my red saree, he smiled all over his face. They all left the room and left us alone. Step by step, I was approaching. With each step, his smile softened, his features relaxed and his eyes shone brighter. Dreamer, he stood in front of me and took my hand tenderly. Carefully, he touched each finger until our hands joined. We still looked at each other. At that time, he was so calm that we could hear our hearts beating loudly. I let go of his hands and touched his face tenderly. Carefully, I touched his cheek. Shahrukh closed his eyes and took a deep breath. In this moment, not only the unique love united us ... No, we were united by a deep intimacy and friendship. We were one. Without saying a word, he took my hand and we left the hotel.

 Without saying a word, he took my hand and we left the hotel

From Shahrukh's point of view

I felt Kajol's fear. I tried everything to reassure her, but I couldn't help her. Her gaze that afternoon was lost in the crowd. Again and again I stroked her hand or sought contact. When we reached the red carpet, everyone felt nervous. The car stopped and I looked at Kajol. "Kajol, are you ready?" She looked at me sadly. "Shahrukh, I don't know if we can do it this way." I took her face tenderly and gave her a kiss. "Kajol ... the people who are waiting for us are a minor issue, it only matters that we enjoy our appearance, I love you and I will enjoy every step with you, I will proudly show the world to whom my heart belongs." Kajol hugged me tightly and we kissed tenderly, I took her hand and covered her with a long kiss. We got out of the car and looked around. We were all waiting for us Immediately, the blinking beam began and the space around us became narrower. Everything urged to get the best image. Our bodyguards cleared the way for us to position ourselves for the photos. Our eyes were filled with fear, and again and again I searched Kajol's eyes, but she was completely trapped in her fear. We united and the photos were taken from all directions. Kajol's hands were cold but I caressed them gently, I wanted her to feel that she would never leave her alone. I was her rock in this surf.