Chapter 49

The week in Iceland was like a dream. Throughout the hustle and bustle, we found moments where we only counted. We had created our own world. A world in which there was no tomorrow and in which only our mutual feelings ...

After returning to Mumbai our paths separated. Reality had reached us. And now I would have to show our love how strong it would be. It was difficult to return to my old life. Everyone spoke only about the promotion. I had different appointments with stylists and photographers. My day was full, so I barely had time to think about Shahrukh. But my heart didn't need think. My heart felt ... my heart missed it. And the idea of not being there on his birthday broke me. But I had to be strong. Our time was ahead and I would enjoy it with every fibre.

A few days after his birthday, I took the plane to Kolkata

A few days after his birthday, I took the plane to Kolkata. The next 6 weeks were just ours. Filled with emotion, I knocked on the door of our room. Shahrukh opened it and took me without a word in his arms. I held him so tight that even my breathing was gone. How much I had missed this. His heat, his smell and his breath on my skin. When he let me down we looked at each other. It was a deep look that touched my heart and my soul. "Kajol I will never let you go again. Today is the beginning of our future, and everyone in the world will know when we have finished with the promotions YES, I love Kajol." I smiled shyly but proudly. In the morning, I wondered, how would people react? It scared me and left me feeling pressure that I didn't know, but I had to accept that now we only had both, I put on my black Saree and left the room, Shahrukh was already waiting for me. He took me by the hand and I watched him closely, this is how I had always seen him in private, he hadn't shaved and his hair was casual, I liked it and he noticed my look. We left the hotel and headed to the big stadium, when we entered the big stage, the visitors shouted, it was amazing, terrified how many had come. I eagerly took Shahrukh's hand and felt it squeeze gently. We finished this date with lots of fun. The 3 days flew by and we returned to Mumbai. The only difference was that Shahrukh and I didn't go home, we stayed together at the hotel.

The next appointments in Mumbai and Delhi were planned

The next appointments in Mumbai and Delhi were planned. We fly every day and we spend the days together. The Time united us more every day. With each interview we opened more and more and Shahrukh in each interview told how much he loved me. He said it from the bottom of his heart and became more and more used to being the woman by his side.