Chapter 32

After that night Ajay went furious. He had threatened Shahrukh again, but Shahrukh didn't let himself be provoked again. After this incident, a strange distance had arisen between us. It wasn't that Shahrukh was different or he treated me differently. But I looked at him with different eyes. Shahrukh was looking for the conversation. But I can't. One night, he grabbed me by the waist and approached me. "Kajol can't promise that it will be a simple way and they will not understand us either." Shahrukh lifted my chin and touched my lips so tenderly that it made my hair stand on end all over my body. I loved him from the bottom of my heart and I was sure I could finally live.

The days passed and the last week of shooting had begun. Shahrukh had organized a Meeting with Farah for a few days, to choose the costumes and choreography for the filming of Gerua. When we discussed the last points with Farrah at the table, I got lost in my memories ...

Flashback

When we arrived at the hotel, we were surprised by the luxury. The hotel was a dream. The country with the pyramids and the history was overwhelming. Unfortunately, we were not here to take vacations. Shahrukh and Karan immediately went with Farrah to see the location. I went to my room and unpacked my suitcase. I was glad to rest a little. Karan and Shahrukh were like two annoying children. Constantly mocked or changed schedules. Both constantly competed for my attention. This exhausted me and bothered me with time. Karan was my childhood friend and he has always been by my side. I had a brother in him. And Shahrukh? Yes, what was Shahrukh? How many times had I asked myself this question? It was always so complicated. If we didn't shoot, I didn't even remember it. I closed my feelings and longings in my heart. I enjoyed being married and now making my own decisions and living them with all the consequences. But as soon as we met by accident or by will, my heart opened up and those feelings left me breathless. I always tried to suppress everything. But Shahrukh caused reactions in me that even I didn't know.

When we went out to dinner with the entire crew at night, I ran into Karan in the elevator. "Hey honey, have you been able to rest a little?" I raised an eyebrow and looked at him seriously, "Karan, would I be here any other way?" Karan laughed. "Kajol got out of bed because we're going to eat now." Karan doubled over with laughter. I hit it easily on the back of the head. Karan looked at me with surprise, when I received a light tap on the back of my head. I started and immediately turned around. "Hey Kajol, have you smelled the food in your room?" Karan and Shahrukh enjoyed the jokes splendidly at my expense. I hooked up with both of them and went to eat together.

In the restaurant, I sat down with Shahrukh and Farrah and Karan in front of us. We discussed the first scenes for tomorrow. Shahrukh looked for my eyes every moment or touched my hand without paying attention. Every time he touched me, lightning pierced my body. I tried to stop these feelings, but I could not control them. When Farrah and Karan said goodbye, Shahrukh ordered another plate of snacks and persuaded me to stay. We speak without pause and above all. But all these years we kept a secret. This topic was simply ignored. Until tonight. "Kajol, how are you doing with Ajay?" I looked at him with surprise. "Shahrukh, what do you want to ask?" I tried to keep his gaze and be strong. But he managed to look me in the soul. "Kajol, how is your life with him? Can you forget me? Can you banish me from your heart?" These questions scared me. I had not expected it at all. From the day of my wedding, Shahrukh did not address me again. We had a closed lactation agreement. "Shahrukh, I think it is not the right time or the right questions, I love you as a friend and I respect you, but we certainly will not talk about us now, because there is no us.

I got up and started to leave when Shahrukh grabbed my hand. "Kajol?" I didn't turn around. My heart stopped. Shahrukh got up and approached me. Barely audible whispered in my ear: "Tell me your heart isn't crying for me ... Tell me you love Ajay as much as ..." But I didn't let him finish. I pulled away from his grip and left the restaurant with a furious heart. Why did it start now? I felt that lump in my throat, which threatened to take my breath away. I started running. I just wanted to leave. Far from my feelings. No, I just couldn't let it happen.