Chapter 31: Hung Up

AN: So I wrote this chapter but it got deleted. I'm gonna try my best to copy it the best I can.

Written 5.30.18 but rewritten 6.3.18

CHERYL'S POV

"Coming!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs wiping my tears. I opened the door and saw Micheal, and all my feelings came rushing back to me.

"Hey. I'm here for Toni's crap. I'm sorry if it's awkward." He told me.

"No, it's fine. Most of it's upstairs." I said as we made our way upstairs.

He stuffed her computer and laptop in a bag and grabbed some her of cloths and toiletries.

"You can keep the hoodies." He told me.

"No, you can take them." I said beginning to take it off.

"Seriously, it's fine." He stopped me, "She has a really intoxicating and addictive scent."

"She does." I chuckled nervously.

"Listen, you'll get her back." He said.

"You think so?" I asked him.

"Defiantly. You two have been through a lot together. That bonds most people." He told me.

"I kicked her out, twice. Do you really think she'll want me back?" I asked.

"I do. She still loves you, and I don't think she'll ever stop loving and caring for you." He answered.

"Keep her safe." I told him.

"I'll try. Take care of yourself, Blossom." He said before leaving Thistlehouse.

TONI'S POV

A WEEK LATER (Let's pretend they still own the Wyrm for creative purposes.)

"Pea, that's your tenth beer." I told Sweet Pea as he called for the bartender.

"The dumb bitch breaks up with me, then fucking hooks up with her ex. Don't tell me what to do." He slurred clearly upset as he opened his eleventh beer. A girl sat next to him at the bar and ordered herself a shot.

"Who are you?" He tried to flirt. She was obviously new, considering she didn't know Sweet Pea or that she should reject his loser ass.

"Don't mind him." I told the poor girl.

"It's fine." She muttered.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Bailey." She replied and stuck her hand out. I took it and shook.

"I'm Toni and this is Sweet Pea. He's currently wasted trying to drink his sorrows away." I told her.

"Let's skip the chit-chat. Wanna go back to my place?" He asked her.

"No, she doesn't. Fangs will take you home." I told him and threw Fangs his keys. They both left leaving me alone with Bailey.

"Sorry for him. He's getting over an ex." I told her.

"It's fine." She smiled.