Chapter 45: Feverishly In Love

AN: Love writing these sweeter chapter. But it may end up spicier...

Written 6.18.18

TWO MORNINGS LATER (THE MORNING OF THEIR WEDDING)

TONI'S POV

"Toni, if you don't get your ass out of bed right now I swear-" I heard Micheal say.

I opened my eyes facing away from Cheryl.

"I'm coming." I mumbled and got up from bed.

"Great. Veronica said she's gonna get you ready." he said.

I got out of bed without looking at Cheryl and left Thistlehouse and drove off to the Pembrooke.

"You're here!" Veronica yelled as I walked in. Sweet Pea, Jughead and Fangs were there as well.

"So, the wedding is at 2 then the reception/after party. And its 12 now. You two sleep in a lot." Veronica said as we went to her room to get ready.

"We stayed up late last night." I winked at her.

"Gross. Just get in the shower and rinse the sin off you." she told me.

"Wear this." Veronica said as she handed me a silk robe once I got out of the shower.

"Thanks." I said. She plugged in a hair dryer and straighter.

"Are you ready?" she asked me once my hair was dry.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I told her as she brushed my hair.

"You excited?" she asked next.

"I'm so excited. I can't wait to marry her." I replied.

"How long have you been waiting to propose?" she asked.

"I wanted to propose the second we kissed. But I knew I couldn't. I regret every moment we were apart." I said.

"I'm so excited that you two are getting married." Veronica gushed.

"Me too." I agreed

CHERYL'S POV

It was 1:30, and neither Veronica nor Toni were here. Everyone else had arrived, I was ready, everything was ready.

We were just missing Toni.

"Is she regretting it? Is she running away now?" I frantically asked Betty as I paced the tent set up.

"Everything is fine Cheryl, she's just late." Betty tried to reassure me.

"No, she's probably having second thoughts. She probably realized that I'm a crazy-tweaked out psycho that..." I began but was cut off.

"She's here and ready, Cher, calm down. Pea fell asleep and she was trying to wake him up. She wants to get married to you, Cheryl." Veronica cut me off.

"Are you ready dear?" Nana Rose asked me as she wheeled.

"Yes, she is. Let's get this show on the road!" Veronica yelled.

TONI'S POV

This was actually happening.

I was about to marry the love of my life.

I was beaming as Micheal walked me down the aisle.

I saw all my family, the Serpents, all cheering me on.

Mikey and I were finally at the end of the aisle as I stood next to Kevin who was grinning with his album of Hayley Kiyoko acting as his Bible.

I grinned back at him before my eyes fell upon Cheryl.