•Binder•

Justin is already trans in this story, you I'll find out here. Do you all want Raegan to trans too or not? Comment!
!! Justins pov:

I stand in front of the slightly dirty mirror. Not so much dirty, but finger marks on them. I stare at myself slightly playing with the shoulder strap of my binder. I make a somewhat disgusted face at myself. I need to wear his binder for the rest of my life. I will never get to surgery.

No one knows I'm transgender and I like it that way. I hate myself for not telling Raegan yet though. He deserves to know but what if he doesn't like me anymore? What if he kicks me out and stops liking me. Speaking for myself, I really love Raegan. He saved me and my feelings for him are out of this world. But does he love me?

My whole life, I've hated my body. I only wear hoodies around Raegan because I can't wear my binder every minute of the day, but he can't see it. I don't want him to know, but I feel terrible. He's so good to me and I feel like he tells me everything. Then there is me over here keeping my biggest secret. What is wrong with me?

I take off my binder slowly with tears in my eyes. I don't dare look at myself with at my binder. I slowly slip on the hoodie Raegan gave me a smile. But I still feel like crying. I can't hold it anymore. I walk backwards into the wall and slide down the wall. The bathroom door is still open, I didn't bother shutting it.

My body shakes slightly at the fact I'm kind of balling my eyes out right now. I'm keeping this secret from Raegan, I'm an asshole. I'm trans in the first place, in such a disgrace. He is going to hate me. And look at me now, sitting on the bathroom floor crying. It's been almost twenty minutes now.

"Justin?" Raegan walks into the doorway of the bathroom. Shit I didn't even hear him come in his bedroom.

"Oh uhh-" I quickly wipe my face of tears and sniff my nose. There is no hiding it, why am I trying?

"Are you crying?" He asks kneeling in front of me. I shake my head looking down at my lap.

"Justin look at me, please?" He asks. I sigh to myself and look up into his eyes. He is now sitting in front of me crisscrossed looking concerned. "What's bothering you? Please tell me, you know I'm here." He smiles. Gosh he's so sweet.

"I don't know." I shrug. "Just in a bad mood I guess." I say.

"I know you are lying, but I'll let it go as long as are you okay? Are you hurt or scared?"

"No no, it's just my mind racing." I wipe my face again and rub my eye. "I'm fine, thank you." I nod.

"Come here." He smiles and opens his eyes. I lean up and carefully get on his lap, straddling him.

"What?"

"You are the sweetest and bravest person I know. Whatever is bothering you, you can tell me baby boy." My stomach gets butterflies at what he just called me. My cheeks turn pink and he grins.

"I'm okay." I say and hug him around his neck. "Thank you for caring, it means a lot."

"You know I always do." He pulls away and glances down at my lips. I do the same and he bites his lip a little.

We both lean in and passionately kiss. I smile against his lips and he does the same. What would I do without him?

"Let's lay down for a little. Later I have an idea that you may or may not like." He giggles. I get a little nervous inside.

"O-okay." I stutter. I get off of his lap and stands up. He leans down and picks me up bridle style. I laugh as he carries me to his bed and lays me down. He gets next to me and gets at a level where my stomach is. He leans his head on my stomach and I play with his hair. His hair is so soft, I could play with it forever.

Another short calm chapter. I have ideas, but if any of you guys have any ideas at all, message me. Don't be scared 🤷‍♀️❤️ Hope you enjoyed :)