•Shower•

Longer chapter!! Also, warning!!!!
Raegan's pov:

We both sit on my bed, silent. I put my shirt back on because like, more comfortable. I asked him again about showering together but he didn't answer. I'm kind of waiting for an answer but if he doesn't, I'll know.

"I just don't want you to judge me." He speaks still looking down.

"Oh my god." I say. "That's what you are worried about?" I ask laughing a bit.

"Well yeah." He shrugs.

"How could I ever judge the most perfect person I know?" I ask. He takes a minute.

"I'm not perfect." He says now looking up into my eyes.

"You are to me." I say. He smiles.

"I still don't have bottom surgery. And I've never shown my chest. I hate my body." He says to me.

"Justin, you shouldn't hate your body. We are both still young, you'll get bottom surgery one day." I say.

"Did you get it?" He asks.

"Yes I did." I say quietly.

"Raegan I want to shower with you. I know it'll make us closer." I now notice he's twirling his thumbs and his leg it bouncing up and down. "But I-I not going to feel good about my body and I'm going to feel like you're not going to like me anymore." His voice breaks as he talks. I slowly put hand on leg to stop it from shaking. I don't want him to feel nervous or uncomfortable around me. He looks at me.

"I will never not like you because of your body Justin. I like you for you, not for your body." I say scooting closer to him. "You are everything I've ever wanted in a boy. And you are right, this will make us closer." I smile resting my forehead on his.

"Ok." He says after a few seconds. He nods slightly and stands up. "Ok I'm ready." He giggles at his words.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Now that I think about it, yes. I know you like me for me and that makes me feel better." I stand up and lean down to kiss him before we go into the bathroom.

I turn the water on in the bathroom and Justin stands there awkwardly. I know he's still uncomfortable, so I'll give him as much time as he needs. The water gets warm and I start by taking off my shirt. He watches me and smiles looking down.

"Take your time." I say. "Do you want me to get in first and then you get undressed?" I ask.

"Yes please." He nods shyly.

"Ok." I slide my pants off I can't help but see him looking. I don't think he knows that I know he's looking. But I don't mind. My pants come off completely and now I'm only in my boxers.

I grip the rim of my boxers and bring them down to my feet, moving them away. He doesn't pay attention and just takes his shirt off. Then he looks up at my face for me to get in. I do and close my eyes, letting the water fall down my face and body. I run my fingers through my hair and then move away from the water. This shower has a curtain so I can't see him and he can't see me.

I wait another minute staying under the water until I hear the curtains move. I walk forward again and wipe my eyes so I can see. My eyes watch carefully as Justin steps into the shower fully naked, shutting the curtain. He looks up and me and sees me staring.

"I'm sorry uhm-" I say a little embarrassed for staring.

"It's okay." He smiles a little.

"Umm- here." I say getting away from the water so he can go under. He closes his eyes and lets the water go down his body. I continue to look at him up and down. His body is perfect. He's so beautiful.