•Good•

Raegan's pov:

We reach Kales room, and the first thing I do after shutting the door is hug his small body tightly. He wraps his arms securely around my neck and we don't say a word. I walk over to the bed with him in my arms and he sits on top of my lap, facing me. I try to let go because I want to talk to him, but he doesn't let go of me.

"I feel like if you let me go, I'll get taken away again." He whispers.

"That won't happen Justin." I say rubbing his back. He brings his head down at my shoulder and rests his head on it. He takes his left hand and puts it on the other side of my face, on my neck.

"How do you know?" He asks.

"Because I want to run away with you." I say suddenly. It's silent, until Justin picks his head up to look straight into my eye.

"What?" He asks, his eyes a bit wider then usual.

"I want us to run away somewhere together and stay there forever." I say keeping my arms around his waist.

"Y-you're serious?" He stutters quickly. I just nod.

"But your mom, Raegan. She's going to be worried sick and you'll miss her so much. What about school? Your friends? Kale?" He asks sounding very confused on why I would ever say we should run away.

"I don't care." I say quickly. "I love you and I want a life with just you."

"Raegan-" he stops after my name and shakes his head. "I can't let you do this."

"This is my decision baby. If I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't of said it." I say.

"You need to think about this. You are going to regret it." He says.

"No I won't. What else are we going to do?" I ask him. He runs his fingers through his hair and gets off my lap, standing up. "Justin-"

"I'm not letting you give up your whole life for me. There's no way. You need to keep going to school and get into a good college. Then you'll get a great job and have a great life. You'll find someone else and be happy with them. You aren't going to be happy with a boy who is afraid of the world." He says to me, sounding very hurt.

"Stop." I whisper. "I don't want anyone else." I say a bit louder as I put my head down.

"Okay Raegan but besides that part, where are we going to go? How will we afford to stay anywhere?" He asks and my head shoots up. I groan.

"I don't know." I say.

"Exactly." He says quietly. "I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude but I'm just stressed. Baby, I want us to be together forever too. I want to so bad, I love you." He comes closer to me and puts his hands on my jaw.

"I love you too and I never want us to separate again. I'll think of something," I say. He leans down and kisses me sweetly. Then he sits down beside me.

"I can't go back home though." I say.

"But Raegan, your mom-"

"No I really can't Justin. It'll be too much." I cut him off. He doesn't say anything but he leans his body against mine.

*knock knock*

"It's Kale!"

"Come in." I say. He opens the door and shuts it behind him. Then he comes over to us. "Figure anything out?" He asks.

"Not really, but I can't go back home Kale. I don't know what to do." I say hugging Justin tighter around his waist.

"You really want to just leave and never come back? I know you love him Rae, but your idea of running away like this is not smart."

"He's right Raegan." Justin says to me before I can say anything to Kale. "I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to stay long and get so attached to you. I think you'd be so much better without me." He says as he actually moves his body away from mine.

"I never wanted it to end up like this. I know I've failed at keeping you safe Justin, but I don't regret getting attached to you. I know this is hard and I'm sorry but this is all I can think of. We can't go back to my house or else my mom will call again." I say feeling the most stressed I've ever been. "I'm sorry for all of this, I never ever wanted it to come to this." I finally feel the tears coming down my face now. I've never been good with being stressed.

Kale comes closer to me and bends down to hug me. I stand up and wrap my arms around him. I cry into his shoulder as he rubs my back.

"Im sorry, I'm sorry." I mumble.

"Shh don't be sorry. It's not your fault." He says not letting go of the hug. I finally pull away and Kale looks into my eyes. "You're okay, we'll figure something out I promise." He says. I nod.

I turn to Justin and see he's just staring at us. I sit on the bed again and he climbs on my lap hugging me tightly. I try my best not to cry again because I know he hates that.

"I love you." I say. He runs his fingers through my hair.

"I love you too."

"Raegan-" Kale stops and waits for me to look at him. Justin does as well.

"I will tell your mom that you are going to be here for a little while clearing your head. My mom won't care and in the mean time, the three of us will figure something out." He says.

"Thank you Kale." I say.

"Of course." He smiles. I look at Justin and he notices.

"You're never leaving me again." I smile at him.

"Good." He smiles back. We'll figure this out.

Unedited
Sorry it's been a few days, I had no ideas as you can tell by this chapter 🤦‍♀️ but anyway hope you enjoyed and vote if you want 🤷‍♀️