•Fight•

Raegan's pov:

That night, Justin and I were laying in bed. I was almost about to fall asleep but Justin getting out of bed made me not want to fall asleep. He didn't know I was up, so he walked to the bathroom peacefully. I sat up a little in bed, I just want to make sure he's okay.

Maybe ten minutes later he was still in the bathroom. Nothing was heard, he didn't even flush the toilet. I slowly stood up out of bed and walked to the bathroom door. I stuck my ear up to it and didn't really hear anything. Only a little muffling.

"Baby?" I quietly knock on the door. Nothing. I twist the door handle and see it's open. I walk in slowly and see Justin sitting on the ground, in front of the toilet. His head is down.

"Justin?" I ask, concerned. He looks up at me and I see now he's crying. Wow, he's quiet.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask going over to him. I sit in front of him and put my hand on his knee.

"My mom hates me." He whispers breaking eye contact with me.

"No, of course she doesn't Justin." I say smoothly.

"If only you never called her." He says grabbing my hand and taking it off his knee. I shake my head.

"Stop. You don't mean that." I move my head to the side and down trying to get him to look into my eyes. It works.

"I don't know anymore."

"She's just cautious about you, love." I say getting closer if it was possible. I place my hand on his cheek. His eyes slowly met mine again.

"I don't want to leave you Raegan. Even if it means to be with my mother." He says quietly. My body gets tingly.

"I don't want you to leave me either, but you know Justin we've been together for a while now. Maybe this is the world telling us something."

"Telling us what? That we shouldn't be together?" He asks narrowing his eyebrows.

"No no not like that." I say shaking my head. He takes my hand off his cheek and stands up. "Justin." I say standing up also.

"Goodnight Raegan." He says and shuts the bathroom door. I put the toilet seat down and sit on it. I didn't mean it like that, at all. I don't want to lose him.
-
The next morning, I'm downstairs on the couch watching tv. I didn't wake Justin up and I just came downstairs. I don't want to bother him. I said the wrong thing last night, but he can't possible think I want him gone. Never.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I look to see my baby with his messy hair. I smile a little and he looks at me. He doesn't say anything and just makes his way to the kitchen.

"Baby, i'm sorry." I say suddenly walking into the kitchen. "I didn't mean for it to sound like that."

"You know Raegan, you may be right. The world might be telling us it's time for us to move on but I don't care. The world is cruel and honestly i'm not going to be mad if it doesn't want us together." He says turning to me and my eyes open wide a little.

"You're right, and I don't care either. But we may not have control over that." I say.

"Do you want me to fucking leave Raegan? Do you want me to go with my mom and never see you again?"

"No of course not." I argue. Tears swell in my eyes. How could he think that?

"Because that's what it sure as hell sounds like." He says turning around and leaning on the counter.

"Listen i'm sorry I called your mom alright. I'm sorry I gave you an opportunity to see someone you really love in your life who you haven't seen in years. This is life Justin. Sometimes it's not fair, your mom has control over you. She can take you at any time and I can't do anything about it!" I say raising my voice a bit. Justin turns around again but I don't look at him.

"You can fight back!" Justin almost yells.

"No I can't! She can easily call the police and take you away in a blink, i'm about of this whole situation now." I say, feeling completely frustrated.

"You will never be out of my situations." He says more quiet now. I shake my head, leaving the kitchen with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Raegan." I hear him say but I just go back to the sitting room. I sit on the couch and cover my face with my hands. I start crying not knowing what to do or think.

I hear him walk into the sitting room but he just stands there. He doesn't sit, yet.

"Raegan i'm not mad for you calling my mom. I'm extremely grateful because I love her and I missed her so much." He says. I stop the tears from coming down my face. "It just sounds like you know i'm going to leave."

"I'm just scared it's going to happen." I say, keeping my head down. "I don't want it to be a big surprise if it does, but what will I do?" I ask. He comes and sits down next to me.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"I bought this apartment for us, only us. If she takes you away, this will go to waste. I will want to be back with my mom but she will question why I wanted to leave. She was so proud of me for doing this." I say. Fuck, i hate crying in front of him.

"Raegan look at me." I hear him say. I lean back on the couch and look at him. He slowly gets on my lap, straddling me. He cups my cheeks and brings my face close to his. I now notice he also has tears in his glowing green eyes.

"I will fight to stay with you. I will fight to make sure I don't have to leave because you are the best thing that's ever happened to me." His lips quiver as he speaks. Seeing him hold back his tears to talk to me if so hard to see.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me too." I say.

"If I will fight for you, you need to promise me you'll fight for me." He says. I nod my head.

"I promise." I say. He leans forward and kisses me softly. I hold his hips, putting him closer to me.

"I love you Raegan."

"I love you Justin."

Don't worry it's not the end yet, very soon it will be though 😩 That was sad :( Comment and vote if u want!