•His•

Justin's pov:

"H-how's dad?"

I look over and see Raegan looking at my mom. They both look upset?

"What?" I ask confused. Raegan rubs my back.

"Justin-"

"No Raegan, i'll tell him." My mom interrupts.

"Someone tell me. What's wrong?" I ask starting to get nervous.

"Honey." She starts taking my hand in hers. "I'm not married to your father anymore." She says. I shake my head, my heart rate beating faster.

"W-what?" I ask. I take my hand away from hers. "You don't love dad anymore?"

"People change over time sweety." She says but I stand up quickly. "Please Justin, you can't be mad." She says.

"How could you not be with dad anymore? Why don't you love him anymore?" I ask wiping the tears I didn't know were there off my face.

"I'm sorry Justin. People change and I definitely changed. I have a new family now, it's all different." She says and my eyes widen. She has a new family, one without my father.

"How could you do this to me?" I ask backing away from them. Raegan stands up from the couch.

"It was a while ago." She says and Raegan comes towards me.

"Babe-"

"No. No- just leave me alone." I say and run into the kitchen. I don't know where my dad is. He's not with my mom anymore. They don't love each other anymore.

"Justin." I hear quietly and I turn around. Raegan.

"What? I said leave me alone." I say and turn my back to him again.

"You know your mother never meant for it to be this way for you." He says, his voice getting closer.

"I know." I whisper. "I just miss my dad also."

"I'm sure you do." He says. "But your mother who you haven't seen since you were little is in that other room. You can't be mad over what she did best for her life." I know he's right, but it still hurts.

"You're right Raegan." I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. He gently wraps his arms around my waist. I love his hugs. "You're always right." I add.

"Yeah right." He chuckles. "I wish."

Then it gets silent. I could stand here for hours just hugging him. I love him, but thinking about my parents gets me anxious.

"Will we end up like that?" I ask. He slowly pulls away and looks into my eyes.

"Like what beautiful?" Just that makes me blush.

"My parents?" I ask quietly. Raegan shakes his head.

"I sure as hell hope not, but I can't tell the future. I can tell you though, Justin, is that I love you so so much. You're my whole world and I need you in my life. I don't think that'll ever change." He smiles. I nod my head, smiling back at his handsome face.

"I love you so much too." I say. I lean forward and kiss him sweetly.

"Go back and talk to your mom, i'll stay upstairs for a little." He smiles.

"Are you sure?" I ask. I don't want him to feel left out at all.

"Absolutely." He kisses my cheek.

Raegans pov:

I lay on Justin and i's bed in our bedroom. I can't help but think. Justin and I won't separate like his parents did. I love him and he loves me. People change, Chloe is right, but I dont want to change. I don't want the way I feel for Justin to ever go away. Ever.

I must have fell asleep after a few minutes, because i'm awoken suddenly to yelling. From downstairs. What the hell?

I quickly get out of bed and run downstairs. The first thing I see is Justin sitting on the couch, face red and wet from tears. His mother standing above him.

"What is wrong with you? You are in so much danger, I am taking you out of here!" His mom says and my heart sinks. She takes his hand making him stand up.

"No i'm not leaving Raegan. I'm fine mom." Justin says desperate. He yanks his hand away and I walk in.

"Chloe, please." I beg. "Don't take him away from me." She turns to me and lifts her eyebrow.

"You know Raegan he's not just your property or something. I am his mother and I want him out of here." She says.

"But i'm his boyfriend mom. I basically am his and he's mine." I smile a bit at Justin's words but when she turns around to look at him, that smile fades. I get closer.

"You are so stupid Justin. The police can come here at any time and find you!" She says.

"I know but-"

"Does your mother know he's here?" She asks me swinging back to me.

"...N-no." I stutter. Her face gets red.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She comes closer to me but I back up.

"I never intended for it to be like this." I say to her.

"You know how much danger you have put my son through? He is at risk right now and you don't seem to care one bit." She says in my face.

Justin's little body comes between his mother and I. He turns his back to me and looks up at his mother.

"Stop mom. Raegan is the one who saved me. He is the one who took care of me all these months. He loves me. Don't you dare talk to him like that!" He raises his voice at the end. His mother keeps his eyes on him intensely. Then she glances at me.

"He's always at risk no matter what, but I'm here for him." I say quietly. Justin turns around and I see how much of a mess he is. I lean down and hug his fragile body and he clings to me like a koala on a tree.

"Shh baby it's okay." I rub his back comforting him. He's shaking.

"Okay boys." I hear and Justin and I both look up at her. "I will be back soon, stay safe." She says grabbing her purse off the time and kissing Justins forehead. She flashes me a little smile and leaves.

"Oh my god." Justin pouts and leans against me.

"It's okay, I promise it'll be fine." I say. He nods, digging his head in my chest. No one understands.

Getting back on track. Please comment to tell me if you like it! I might be stopping this book soon but ya know there's always a new book :) Thxx ❤️