•Home•

Only one person will know why I used these hearts :,)

Raegan💗- Hi Justin. It's Raegan.

Justin💘- Hey Raegan, I uh, I miss you.

Reagan💗- I miss you so much. How's NY?

Justin💘- It's fine I guess. I can't believe it's been a few months already.

Raegan💗- I know, it's crazy. Find anyone special?

Justin💘- What?

Raegan💗- Ya know, find another special
person?

Justin💘- No of course not. I haven't stopped thinking about you.

Raegan💗- Me either, umm i'm back in with my mom.

Justin💘- Thats great Raegan. I wish I never left.

Raegan💗- I wish you were still here with me.

Justin💘- I'm trying to stop thinking about you, because me leaving was so hard and..ya know.

Raegan💗- Yeah me too. We were a great team huh.

Justin💘- Absolutely. You were my home.

Raegan💗- What do you mean?

Justin💘- You were my temporary home Raegan. You put a roof over my head and kept me safe. That's what homes do. And it's where the heart is. My heart is always with you.

Raegan💗- My heart is always with you too. I hope i'll be able to visit one day. I miss you more than anything, but i'm glad we can still talk.

Justin💘- Me too. Well I gtg. I'll talk to you soon.

Raegan💗- Okay, bye.

I was like Justin's temporary home. You know when you go somewhere to live, but then you get a new job and you need to move. This is like this situation. Justin was happy here, but it's like he got a new job/priority and had to leave. But you never forget those places. They are always a story, and what happened with Justin and I is definitely a story to tell someday.

THE END

Well I sure as hell you enjoyed this book. ❤️ I appreciate all the votes and comments like always!
New book coming very soon, don't go anywhere! :) See ya